Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Vigor
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 10:55 AM   #1
mementomori_nb
AF Newbie

G25A vs. G25A1

Right, I'm in the middle of my engine swap and I've discovered that the G25A1 that is in my '92 Vigor doesn't quite match the G25A that I bought from a company down in Texas that got it from Japan. In the quick look-over it seemed to match, but when I started pulling stuff off the A1 I noticed that the distributor isn't the same, the intake manifold has some extra goodies and some vacuum lines are extra on the A model. Do any of you know what else I'm going to run into as I progress further into the depths of my machine? I assume that I can just swap the distributor over to the new engine, but do I have to swap the intake manifolds as well? I figured I go right to the most knowledgable source that I've found so far and see if you guys have run into this problem or where else I can go to find out. Save me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope...
mementomori_nb is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Vigor