Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 03:01 PM   #1
rippedoff
AF Newbie

Anyone else been overcharged by ECP?

Now at the end of the month i'm sure you all reconcile your invoice against your statements, but have you looked to see if your invoices actually add up.
I noticed a while ago that although the amount on the statement matched the invoice total, the invoice lines didn't sum to the total charged.
Several emails to ECP followed and several meetings where i was assured it was a software issue and that it had only happened a handful of times and that it could never happen again, several excuses followed and i was told it was the unique way my account was configured, for a national account and multi site with long credit terms. Anyway since those emails and meetings i have been asking other garages and owners if they had ever seen this?
Guess what, i wasn't alone the list is constantly growing.

Other victims of this fraud have been single site garages, on 30 day accounts, well Mr Stirk of ECP how do you explain that, they are not national accounts, they are not multi site and they aren't fortunate enough to enjoy the same credit terms.
Mr Stirk and more senior directors at ECP have been made aware and still the issue is occuring.

Please do get in touch with their accounts department and mention the ECP Calculator they will all know instantly what you are refering to and please do let me know how you get on.
If it is happening with ECP in UK is it happening with the LKQ corporation as a whole?
rippedoff is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
ecp , lkq , overcharging , part , suppliers
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange