Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds buy and sell, no vendors.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
ni55andriven
AF Newbie

FS: Racing Hart C5 rims & other items

Hi! I'm selling my Racing Hart C5 Evo rims off my 1999 G20. They are 18" x 7.5" with a dual lug pattern of 4/5x114.3 and a +42 mm offset. These are the previous generation rims with "RacingHart" on the spoke instead of the newest style that has "RH Evoltuon" on the spoke. The rims are in great condition with no curb burns or big scratches. The centercaps are in even better condition. I've had them in a box for almost as long as I've had the rims. The tires are Pirelli P7000 Supersports 225/40ZR18. I estimate remaining treadwear between 60-70%. I took good care of these rims and did not drive on them continually and just want them to go to someone who'll take good care of them also. Brand new sets of this same size will run almost $1500. I'm selling them for $900. I prefer Paypal but I can also take cash on pickup. I prefer local pickup but I could ship them. I live in Diamond Bar, CA (91765) which is about 30 miles east of Los Angeles. Lemme know if there are any questions. Email for pics: fnkmstr21@aol.com

I'm also selling my stock 15" 1999 G20 rims. They are in good condition as I alternated between my Racing Harts and these. They are wrapped in Firestone Affinity tires P195/65/15 with almost all tread remaining. The rims only have about 40,000 miles on them but the tires have about 15,000 miles. Asking $200 with the same payment/pickup preferences stated before.

Last but not least, I'm selling my Intrax lowering springs. As everyone already knows the drop is 1.75" all around. I only used them for 2 years from when I got my car to when I bought JIC-Magic coilovers. I bought them at Robocar Motorsports in West Covina, CA and still have the reset. Asking $50 for them. Buyer pays shipping.

Getting married soon so please take these items off my hands!!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Classifieds