Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 05:35 PM   #151
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Send a message via AIM to -The Stig-
Well, thats all fine and dandy that you've spent the last 2.5 years building your WS6. but Murco has had 14 years to build his car up.

I'm sure in that span he's been able to make it into a fairly competitive vehicle.

May we see a mod list for your WS6? I know that the LS1 is a great motor, I love it. It blurs the fine line between OHV and OHC designed motors, because its so advanced.

One day though, a technologically inferior car will hand you your posterior.

I just hope its somebody with some block shaped muscle car with a carbuerated motor. With 6 different colors of primer and 4 doors.

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 04-03-2003, 06:32 PM   #152
Spyk
Banned

wellalotof /.. an Ws6 is a Aut cros car ligerfelf made a mile of Amrican out out one and it palced very high.... i'll give you a bit of propps.. in a morewinding course the s6 is not in its ellement ..t hough its handling .. sorry to say live axle or not.. still with my suspensionalmods aproachehes 1g and slaloms better than a Z06..

it was alwaswayxcammedwith an imprved valvetrain making 6800 redlines not a prblem.. the spyder intake manifold a amtch ported anf the slp long tubes alowwed the stock heads to flow much better than you cpoould imagine.. and at a weigh redus=ced weigth back seat dekllets.. steroe ( aftermarket delete 0 battery in trunk to ruduce polar movement.. lovewer certer of gravity,, and 315 53 17 it is an Auto cross monster.. not that it cant be beat,, but considering all i need to do it change rear tires and turn low low 11.00 full font interior.. and the possible use of a variable Nos system.. that they timedon't reflect.. its an awsomely built car .. i could car less what Murco did in 14 years the technology is now... did he have Ls1 edit ! for a programer

His car is a great 3 rd gen high hp car.. nothing more .. with my newly found hp in the heads he stand no chance.. and even before he didn't on the 1/4 mile and on the road course.. let me remend you that lingenfelt ued a Ws6 for the Mile of America.. and no Jap or vette took above its 4th place finish..

One think perplexes me a car doesn't win races ..a car a drivers synergy does.. Rx7, awd and the such have fallen in auto cross to a balance prepeped sispension and moeethan adequete hp..

Some on asked me of my mods..be fore th head work.. it really didn't need headwork to be a bad ass Autocross car.. this Ws6 even had and sealed undercaraige.. .. iwas just waitng for the technology to catch up yto my palns..the 2 1/2years.. of high tech cad design pales in comparion to 14 years of antiquated dreams

Does Murco havea bad as 3 rg gen Iroc clon.. yes .. but i have an ultimate Ls1 Ws6 ( non clone)4th gen that embodies the w=very essence of Gm technology.. live axle or not.. and on smoth surfaces a live axle has no real disadvantage.. ..look it up funny how it slalom with car similar in hp and beats them.. do check if the slalm is a 700 ft or 600 ft as the Ws6 are tested

Lastedly what car do you know of that come out of the box turning 13 flat9 Pontiac performance mag fully loaded in Automatic.. without a turbo.. s/c or nitrous.. none.. turning a 11 flat is easy the 1 seonds alone can be atributed to a properly matched tranny shitkit /Tc/ str/ gears and tire with apropriate hp does that alone..

and lets not forget fit and d=finshs ..paint and body pael fit all excellent.. what import can touch this car for its price.. in an overall revieve..hell a tempsensitive cobra 03 S/c hasa hard time matching performance and muscular look

email me if you want a complete list of mods it will boggle your mind eveysubsystem has been raised to above Z06 standards
Old 04-03-2003, 07:36 PM   #153
fatninja19
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to fatninja19
Quote:
Originally posted by Spyk
wellalotof /.. an Ws6 is a Aut cros car ligerfelf made a mile of Amrican out out one and it palced very high.... i'll give you a bit of propps.. in a morewinding course the s6 is not in its ellement ..t hough its handling .. sorry to say live axle or not.. still with my suspensionalmods aproachehes 1g and slaloms better than a Z06..

it was alwaswayxcammedwith an imprved valvetrain making 6800 redlines not a prblem.. the spyder intake manifold a amtch ported anf the slp long tubes alowwed the stock heads to flow much better than you cpoould imagine.. and at a weigh redus=ced weigth back seat dekllets.. steroe ( aftermarket delete 0 battery in trunk to ruduce polar movement.. lovewer certer of gravity,, and 315 53 17 it is an Auto cross monster.. not that it cant be beat,, but considering all i need to do it change rear tires and turn low low 11.00 full font interior.. and the possible use of a variable Nos system.. that they timedon't reflect.. its an awsomely built car .. i could car less what Murco did in 14 years the technology is now... did he have Ls1 edit ! for a programer

His car is a great 3 rd gen high hp car.. nothing more .. with my newly found hp in the heads he stand no chance.. and even before he didn't on the 1/4 mile and on the road course.. let me remend you that lingenfelt ued a Ws6 for the Mile of America.. and no Jap or vette took above its 4th place finish..

One think perplexes me a car doesn't win races ..a car a drivers synergy does.. Rx7, awd and the such have fallen in auto cross to a balance prepeped sispension and moeethan adequete hp..

Some on asked me of my mods..be fore th head work.. it really didn't need headwork to be a bad ass Autocross car.. this Ws6 even had and sealed undercaraige.. .. iwas just waitng for the technology to catch up yto my palns..the 2 1/2years.. of high tech cad design pales in comparion to 14 years of antiquated dreams

Does Murco havea bad as 3 rg gen Iroc clon.. yes .. but i have an ultimate Ls1 Ws6 ( non clone)4th gen that embodies the w=very essence of Gm technology.. live axle or not.. and on smoth surfaces a live axle has no real disadvantage.. ..look it up funny how it slalom with car similar in hp and beats them.. do check if the slalm is a 700 ft or 600 ft as the Ws6 are tested

Lastedly what car do you know of that come out of the box turning 13 flat9 Pontiac performance mag fully loaded in Automatic.. without a turbo.. s/c or nitrous.. none.. turning a 11 flat is easy the 1 seonds alone can be atributed to a properly matched tranny shitkit /Tc/ str/ gears and tire with apropriate hp does that alone..

and lets not forget fit and d=finshs ..paint and body pael fit all excellent.. what import can touch this car for its price.. in an overall revieve..hell a tempsensitive cobra 03 S/c hasa hard time matching performance and muscular look

email me if you want a complete list of mods it will boggle your mind eveysubsystem has been raised to above Z06 standards

Dang.. perhaps I'm stupid.. but I'm a bit confused by all those words..
Old 04-03-2003, 08:05 PM   #154
tomlong
AF Enthusiast

Spyk,

I think you spend too much time talking about your dream cars and mods instead of learning how to spell and write. Do you live on the East Coast I would like to check them out.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:52 PM   #155
DeViL
AF Enthusiast

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Why exactly is your car an automatic? I thought you get a better feel for the car with a manual in autocrossing?
Old 04-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #156
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by DeViL
ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Priceless:hehehe::silly2::hehehe:

User Guidelines It's important to read, like the Bible. But unlike the Bible we will strike you down if you jerk off around here.

Old 04-03-2003, 10:43 PM   #157
hybridsol
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hybridsol
I think I'm being ignored b/c I have a honda. This is discrimination......
Old 04-03-2003, 11:03 PM   #158
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
Quote:

:huh:

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)
Old 04-03-2003, 11:15 PM   #159
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
Quote:
Originally posted by hybridsol
I think I'm being ignored b/c I have a honda. This is discrimination......

well yeah since most of us now have low 7's cars your 10 sec honda is no mach

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Old 04-03-2003, 11:23 PM   #160
Cbass
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Cbass Send a message via AIM to Cbass Send a message via MSN to Cbass Send a message via Yahoo to Cbass
Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by DeViL

Yeah maybe when Cobras and Stingrays were around, why exactly do you want to autocross in a Firebird you should of bought a Corvette for that.
Ironically, both the Cobra and the Stingray had independent rear suspension

For an autoX car, I'd rather have something light and nimble, with good brakes... Like a Porsche

Connor - Porsche Nazi since 2001, VW defiler since 2004

This here's a Fabrication forum!
My lugnut requires more torque than your LS1 makes.
Old 04-03-2003, 11:30 PM   #161
tomlong
AF Enthusiast

I would have to go with the Porsche as well. GT2 anybody!
Old 04-03-2003, 11:48 PM   #162
-The Stig-
On Fire!

Quote:
the 1 seonds alone can be atributed to a properly matched tranny shitkit /Tc/ str/ gears and tire with apropriate hp does that alone..

This is why somepeople take time to do a quick spell check...

Cause a simple slip of the key's turns into a very halarious mistake... :silly2:

Old 04-04-2003, 12:44 AM   #163
Neutrino
Yaya Master

Send a message via AIM to Neutrino
good catch redneck

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Old 04-04-2003, 02:18 AM   #164
Self
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Self
Quote:

Didn't really understand that, Officer, but all I want to know is...
What was your mile per hour on the 11 second pass? I find this VERY hard to believe on an NA motor with STOCK heads...
Old 04-10-2003, 04:03 PM   #165
Murco
Maximum Car Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to Murco
Quote:
Originally posted by Self

Didn't really understand that, Officer, but all I want to know is...
What was your mile per hour on the 11 second pass? I find this VERY hard to believe on an NA motor with STOCK heads...
I've left Spyk to hang himself here... Officer my arse!! He is supposed to live in Boca Raton, Florida. When he offered to race me I gave him my full name and address in Sarasota. He won't give his out because he is a "cop" and he has to maintain "security!" We won't go into the CIA bit he gave me...

I know, I'm very dangerous to policemen...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing