Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 10:31 AM   #106
spy
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to spy Send a message via AIM to spy Send a message via Yahoo to spy
Damn rights! BC's got it all!!!
Old 10-17-2001, 02:21 PM   #107
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by spy
Damn rights! BC's got it all!!!
i can't beleive how small vancouvers population is and it looks like a bigger city... it's only like 250k more people than my city, and mines not considered very big in Ontario. Vancouver looks like it has atleast a million people but it only has like 700k
it's a really nice place though..... we got a chalet in whistler, so we can go down on vacations, we go once or twice a year and our house on whistler probably cost a couple times as much as our regular house
land value there is so much
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 10-17-2001, 02:58 PM   #108
hakka
AF Enthusiast

where'd you go in Colorado? Ever been to Aspen, Vail, or Keystone...all very nice. I've never been to Whistler though, sounds nice
Old 10-17-2001, 08:16 PM   #109
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by hakka
where'd you go in Colorado? Ever been to Aspen, Vail, or Keystone...all very nice. I've never been to Whistler though, sounds nice
we went to all the major places

Whistler-Blackcomb, B.C. is like the best ski/snowboard mountain in the World
next chance you get.. go there!
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 10-18-2001, 03:13 PM   #110
YellowMaranello
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to YellowMaranello
Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr

that's only 20mph slower than the FASTEST street legal car in the world, Mclaren
Didn't the Konnisegg CC take that record?
Old 10-18-2001, 05:07 PM   #111
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowMaranello

i don't think so... i think it was damn close though
Old 10-18-2001, 07:33 PM   #112
hakka
AF Enthusiast

fastest street legal car in the world is the Sledgehammer, unless your talking production cars
Old 10-18-2001, 08:14 PM   #113
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

we're talkin production, doesn't have to be current production though
Old 10-18-2001, 08:47 PM   #114
hakka
AF Enthusiast

well, then the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron takes it. its at 252mph or something like that
Old 10-18-2001, 09:44 PM   #115
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i don't think the veyron is out yet.... i think mclaren still has the title
Old 10-18-2001, 10:01 PM   #116
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Well, I'm going to overturn my earlier post about gang$tarr starting a flame thread (sorry, g$ ), and at the same time, reopen the thread.

When this thread was closed, another thread was made specifically to persue the topic that was in question. At the time, I thought it was going to be a flame thread. I'm happy to say that I was wrong in that assumption, and I aplaud you AF members for getting back on topic.

Thanks. Now back to the topic...
Old 10-18-2001, 10:10 PM   #117
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by jay@af
Well, I'm going to overturn my earlier post about gang$tarr starting a flame thread (sorry, g$ ),
now why would i flame anybody?!? i'm a good guy, hehe
Old 10-18-2001, 11:25 PM   #118
C5 Pewter Coupe
AF Newbie

Fastest I've gone in the fast cars I've had staring with the slowest

92 Taurus SHO 141 mph on I5 in San Diego
97 Cobra 150 mph on highway 99 in Halsey Oregon
98 Corvette 165 mph on H3 in Honolulu Hawaii(verified with GPS, speedo read 169)
Old 10-18-2001, 11:33 PM   #119
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
Quote:
Originally posted by hakka
its about a three day drive....but it could be done in two. you could drop by my house, but I'll probably be in Colorado skiing
Well the Viper guy could propbably make it in 1 day if he drives hella fast....ha ha ha...ok you may not of thought it was as funny as i did.:alien: :smoka: :licker: :sun:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 10-19-2001, 01:32 AM   #120
Getaway
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowMaranello

There have been no real testing of the Koenigsegg's top speed its only theoretical, I dont think they'll ever make it up to the speeds they claim.