Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
DOUGLASNC
AF Newbie

door locks don't work after boost start

My sister's 05 odyssey is needing to be jumped a lot after sitting over nite lately. Three years and three new batteries (same Auto Zone replacement battery).Only once did Auto Zone prorate. The other two times she got tired of carrying it back for test, and just bought another witch solved her problem for about a year. I told her to try another brand and see if it last any longer. Mean while, after jumping it off again the other day she noticed that the door lock's didn't work any more. I'm guessing that the fuse for the locks may have blown during jumping, but she couldn't find any bad fuse's in panel. Is there a door lock fuse there? She said her owners manual differed from the fuse box for some reason. Also her passenger side sliding door hasn't worked in a year...Any thoughts on any of these problem's would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by DOUGLASNC; 12-01-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: spelling
DOUGLASNC is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey