Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 03:23 AM   #31
91 CRX ZC
AF Newbie

Re: What kind of body kits are there?

This is to Zwoodz. Personally, I think the Z3 fenders will look great. How ever, Ive been told that aftermarket NEVER lines up with anything perfectly. And so far, I would have to agree with that. For instance, my bodykit doesnt line up worth crap, but my stock bumpers do. Both my friends just got after market headlights, and on one of my buddys car, it lines up like CRAP, and the other friend of mine, his headlights line up pretty straight, but still not as good as his stock ones did. They both are good with cars, and know what they are doing, but just the shape of aftermarket doesnt seem to line up. I think it may be a hit or miss. If you want your car to look PERFECT, clean, etc. I would not suggest getting them, but if you dont mind your hood & doors lining up perfectly with your fenders, then I say go for it. This is just MY personal experience. Your may be different, and others may say they have had good luck with aftermarket. Good luck!
91 CRX ZC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #32
mason859
AF Newbie

thats it
Old 10-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #33
petter thomson2
AF Newbie

Fiberglass kits are lighter than urethane kit and a damaged fiberglass kit can easily fixed where damaged urethane kit can’t. Fiberglass kit is better because there is more selection and it can be modified in any way shape or form.

Last edited by Greenblurr93; 10-23-2008 at 12:28 PM.
petter thomson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:23 PM   #34
1992LudeSi
AF Newbie

had a blitz body kit for my eclipse back in the day, when i wrecked, it was all gone. it was made out of fiberglass. even the fenders, when if sumone just layed there butt up against it would b damaged. a simple pebble would bust a huge hole in it. so ive never had any luck with it.

on the other hand, my friend has a polyurtherane one and he hit a possume or something in the front and not even a scratch. so im going to go with that.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting