Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 05:11 AM   #1
Asmenoth
AF Premium User

Unhappy Could Someone Help Me, Lost Something

I started working on my Reji Hyundai Accent Evo III and I discovered something...I seem to have lost half of the instructions. I have the page with the assembly instructions, but I need the decal placement part. You would think they would be with the decals, as I had started putting them on the body. I don't suppose the one or two of you that have this kit could scan the decal placement instructions for me? Either put them in this thread or e-mail them to me?

No Officer, the speedometer only goes up to 85.
Asmenoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 11:43 AM   #2
scaleracecars
AF Enthusiast

Re: Could Someone Help Me, Lost Something

Hi Tim,
I will send them today.
David
http://www.scaleracecars.com

[quote=Asmenoth]I started working on my Reji Hyundai Accent Evo III and I discovered something...I seem to have lost half of the instructions. I have the page with the assembly instructions, but I need the decal placement part. You would think they would be with the decals, as I had started putting them on the body. I don't suppose the one or two of you that have this kit could scan the decal placement instructions for me? Either put them in this thread or e-mail them to me?

[/QUOTE
scaleracecars is offline   Reply With Quote