Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-27-2001, 09:04 PM   #1
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

Well seeing as everybody is like 15-18 I'm sure some people have done some crazy stuff. Personally I've gone Bungee Jumping Twice, done some crazy stuff snowboarding and hope to go skydiving when I'm 16. Oh yeah I'm going Bungee jumping again like 3 times this summer.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 09:12 PM   #2
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
probably the craziest was racing some little loser in a riced out civic. he was doin like 90mph i was at about 110mph switchin lanes and s**t. it was pretty crazy and fun.

[Edited by enzo@af on 03-01-2001 at 01:07 AM]

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 12:06 AM   #3
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
Well...My friend read in the local paper that it would be a "fun summer prank" to tie a friend up in the back of your car and drive around. So, we bound and gagged me, he wore some billy-bob teeth, and we drove around.

To make a long story short, a lot of people saw us, called the cops, and we got pulled over by two cop cars, their hands on their guns. We got frisked and almost arrested. It was fun, and we have a good story to tell (but it's too long to type) but it was a blast.

Oh yeah, don't try this at home
Old 03-01-2001, 06:27 AM   #4
KennyH
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KennyH
I am decently young- mid teens- -and i have got into a ton of trouble... I have been arrested 3 times- all for stupid things.

This summer i went out west with a bunch of friends and we decided it would be funny to throw a slurpy off a chair lift at the Calgary Stampede (an annual festival in candada)... well, on about the 6th person i soaked i decided to try my luck on three ladies on the bench... of course with my luck, they turned out to be the sherrifs wife, mother, and sister... they saw the number on the back of the lift and the sherrif was waiting for me when i got off with a couple deputes... to make a long story short- i was arrested, and booted from that event for ever...

I have to go to class now, but i will write the other 2 in an hour or so at study hall
KennyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 07:32 AM   #5
KennyH
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KennyH
besides normal fun like Parasailing, and bungee jumping- i have really done some stupid things...

A decently recent one:
I had a keg two nights before halloween this year- and when the cops came, we took it and ran... there was about enough left to feed about 8 people- so we finished it halloween and then we headed out... we met up wtih about 40 friends at the middleschool and then left from there looking for trouble. i was one of 6 kids not arrested that night- but it was real fun.. some kid through a paintball smoke grenade into a cop car- and then a pumpkin through the bake windshield...

KennyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 11:11 AM   #6
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Okay, you beat me! You soad some kid threw a Piantball smoke grenade in a cop car! Cool!

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote:
Old 03-01-2001, 02:24 PM   #7
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

I've done loads of stuff. I've been arrested 4 times, first when I was only 10. (I smashed up my old school that was deserted)

I haven't done any extreme sports type stuff.

Cliff diving was probably the scariest.

Magic mushrooms are pretty crazy.
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 07:00 PM   #8
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

What have you guys been arrested for? I've been arrested once, for theft under $5000. Can't wait till the record gets cleared

When i was at whistler snowboarding last year, me and my buddy were doin back-country riding and I didn't notice a 40 foot cliff coming up, and i flew off of it (yes, i'm an idiot), but it was all cool cause i fell into powder, it actually felt nice landing on my back, but in the air i felt like i was gunna die

Me and my friend also stole a golf cart we were golfin then instead of returnin the cart we drove away, hahahahah but we just left it in a ditch a couple km from the course (i ran over somethin and popped a tire)

man i love golf
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2001, 07:01 PM   #9
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

parasailing isn't too exciting, when i did it, it was boring
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 05:43 PM   #10
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

I've never been arrested, Im' one of those goodie goodies but someday I think that I'm going to steal 10 Honda civics in a night and then put them on Ebay. (I hate rice cars! )

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote:
Old 03-02-2001, 06:51 PM   #11
Seb928S@af
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Seb928S@af Send a message via AIM to Seb928S@af
Hey Porsche do you want to make a stop at the local Porsche dealer and get a Porsche too.
Seb928S@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2001, 07:23 PM   #12
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

I was originally going to say that but I'll need experience in dealing with Porsches. I'll get myself a 911 GT2, I think people would notice that parked outside a high school. I'll still try.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote:
Old 03-02-2001, 08:13 PM   #13
Seb928S@af
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Seb928S@af Send a message via AIM to Seb928S@af
I can help you get the 996 GT2. We can also take the 996 Turbo so you can drive that to school no one will know.
Seb928S@af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2001, 01:43 PM   #14
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Sounds good, oh wait I live in Ottawa, I don't even think they have a Boxtser S here! Maybe I'll take a trip to NY or Toronto.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
I'd've
Quote:
Old 03-14-2001, 08:15 PM   #15
verboom
AF Regular

I'd have to say the dumbest and caraziest thing I did was a high speed run on a short road. My friend lives on a road with like 4 or 5 lots on each side of the street, his being the last, so everytime I went down it, I'd try to see how fast I could get going. Well, one evening, it had rained just a bit, enough to ge the road a bit slick, I got up to 80 kmh, and hit the brakes to stop. Well, they didn't work. I just slid, I managed to keep it straight, but there was still this matter of a 90 degree turn. Somehow, I managed to hold it through the turn at like 50, totally crazy for a Suzuki Swift, and it wasn't even mine. I had my little bro and one of my good friends in the car, he said to me, let's not do that again. And thankfully my little bro is cool about stuff like that, and didn't rat me out.
verboom is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic