Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General Discussion All general comments or enquiries go here. Website, club oriented, or general Skyline banter.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-14-2001, 09:43 PM   #166
Forsteen
AF Enthusiast

I understand the RHD, I was born in the states and I am over here in Japan for the military. I do admit I was wrong if Pontiac did take the pics and I apologize. I've seen these pics before and as the internet goes you just don't know if they were real or not.

Pontiac: I noticed on your site you are looking for pics so if you want to use my pics for a R32 GTS-t you can if not that's fine. Up to you. Skyline GTS-t 2001 Just click on My Skyline.
Old 11-15-2001, 03:27 PM   #167
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

that's cool.... by the way nice skyline

what are your specs? 1/4 times?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001, 03:44 PM   #168
verboom
AF Regular

I'm gonna have to agree with Pontiac, look at the background. It's not a high density urban area, or mountains. And from what I know of Japan, you kinda have alot of both over there.
verboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2001, 09:43 PM   #169
Pontiac Freak
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by Forsteen
I understand the RHD, I was born in the states and I am over here in Japan for the military. I do admit I was wrong if Pontiac did take the pics and I apologize. I've seen these pics before and as the internet goes you just don't know if they were real or not.

Pontiac: I noticed on your site you are looking for pics so if you want to use my pics for a R32 GTS-t you can if not that's fine. Up to you. Skyline GTS-t 2001 Just click on My Skyline.

Thank You! Clean site!
Pontiac Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2001, 01:18 AM   #170
BurninRich
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to BurninRich Send a message via AIM to BurninRich
:apuke: :xelicon:
Old 11-30-2001, 10:06 AM   #171
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
I'm with Forsteen.. those pics are from Japan!!

OK.. so supposedly this guy got his Skyline crushed because of whatever reason...

What are the chances that at this same junkyard there is JAPANESE NISSAN PRIMERA also junked???

Highly unlikely! This is a sham! What other Japan-only vehichles are at this same junkyard??

b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 01:28 PM   #172
Pontiac Freak
AF Newbie

did you read all the thread?

did you read the thread or just look at the pics and then post your opinion? Trust me they are in AZ and yes there are Primera's in AZ and they do get crushed.
Pontiac Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2001, 09:49 PM   #173
OisinT
Banned

Send a message via AIM to OisinT
dude.. there are 12 pages of this BS.. I just saw the car getting crushed and all I can say is to me.. its like watching a person get killed...

GH3Y! :finger:
OisinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 02:00 AM   #174
SkylineDreamz
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to SkylineDreamz Send a message via AIM to SkylineDreamz
OUCH OUCH

ARG you may as well post this on one of those sights that show people with their brains hanging out or something....very very sad...oh ya, im loosing sleep tonight over this one
SkylineDreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 02:05 AM   #175
OisinT
Banned

Send a message via AIM to OisinT
Re: OUCH OUCH

Quote:
Originally posted by SkylineDreamz
ARG you may as well post this on one of those sights that show people with their brains hanging out or something....very very sad...oh ya, im loosing sleep tonight over this one
:apuke:
OisinT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2002, 01:46 AM   #176
Skyline240
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Skyline240
Just to let you guys know, ive been reading some of the post on this bored and a lot of you are saying that the yellow skyline that is being crushed is the skyline Gt S which if it were true it would be the 92 model but if you look at the tail lights they are of the R34 and yes i know you can buy tail lights to make it look like the r34 the mounts i think are different and the body style is not of the r34 or the 92 Gts its somewhere between
Old 02-03-2002, 03:15 AM   #177
tazdev
I'm still here

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyline240
Just to let you guys know, ive been reading some of the post on this bored and a lot of you are saying that the yellow skyline that is being crushed is the skyline Gt S which if it were true it would be the 92 model but if you look at the tail lights they are of the R34 and yes i know you can buy tail lights to make it look like the r34 the mounts i think are different and the body style is not of the r34 or the 92 Gts its somewhere between
The car is DEFINATELY an R34 as for the exact model I would say that it is a GT-T but without seeing in the engine bay you can't be 100% certian
Old 02-03-2002, 01:13 PM   #178
Leo_1
AF Newbie

I CAN'T believe they did that. Isn't it against the law to destroy a priceless artifact?
Leo_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 10:26 AM   #179
thewholefnshow
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to thewholefnshow Send a message via AIM to thewholefnshow
That is horrible. But I doubt they would do that in america, the state department would have just put the car up for police auction. And made a killing for the car at the same time too, unless the car was here illegally but still... I would think they would have sold the thing if it was here... in Japan, who cares right? they have the around so scrapping one is not the end of the world. IF that were here I am sure there would be a line up at the junkyard that was at ready to salvage whatever little pieces (probably all the emblems they could fit in their pockets) they could get. I know I would be in the line.
thewholefnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 02:50 PM   #180
Gonthrax
Skyline Guy

Send a message via AIM to Gonthrax
Well sense someone brought this back from the dead I might as well comment too

As for the trim lvl of it, I'd say GTst (Or GT-T for the R34 I guess) the guards dont' look pumped from the angle in the pic. Also compare the nose to the blue GTR next to it, the hood comes down further over the grill like all the older model GTsTs do.

Lol, I donno if there was only one person debating the trim lvl, but I figured I might as well put in my .02
Member of AF's Slide Squad (Member #04)

Quote:
Originally posted by taranaki
Postcounts - Phoey....it's not how often you speak,it's whether you actually say anything that matters.

Neishlin Motors
Soon to be my best friend
Gonthrax is offline   Reply With Quote