Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 01:05 AM   #1
wllmsyv
AF Newbie

Exclamation 94 integra no start

OK here it is, I changed the timing belt and water pump on my 94 integra LS now there is no spark. I am 99.9% sure that the cams are in time with the C/S. I even tore the motor down again to make sure that all the timing marks were aligned at TDC. So I started checking for spark and realized I have none cause if I did the motor should at least sputter or do something right???? I'm pretty sure there if fuel cause I can smell it in the tail pipe. I Pulled the cap and rotor off and they where in pretty bad shape so just to eliminate this I replaced them anyway. Now my initial thought was possibly the crank shaft speed sensor. But where is it??? The reference material I have say that it should be located on the crank behind the pully or at the driver side near the exhaust maifold but I have had no such luck locating it. I would run some tests on the CMP sensor but it is located in the distributor and Im not sure which wires go to what. Also there is minimal coolant in the motor which I felt wouldnt have any effect in the matter as well as minimal PS fluid which I also felt wouldnt matter. So my next step is hauling it in to the acura dealer to let them fix it unless, I can get some breakthrough diagnostic from you all which would be greatly appreciated.

So I just wanted to say TTTHHHHHAAAANNNNKKKK YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!! in advance for all the help..
wllmsyv is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk