Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Interior | Audio | Security
Interior | Audio | Security Tech forum to assist in Honda/Acura Interior, Audio and Security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 06:33 AM   #1
Wraparound
AF Newbie

Honda 2000 accord: Changed heat/cool controller now turn signals not working?

Hello, My Heater/cool controller in my honda stopped working so I got it fixed. I noticed later that night that now my turn signals and interior dash lights are not working. I did check the fuse and did not see them blown so now I am not sure what could be the problem. I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas?
Wraparound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #2
Copytech99
AF Regular

Re: Honda 2000 accord: Changed heat/cool controller now turn signals not working?

T.S / make sure your 4 way flasher button got plugged back in.

Dash Lights / Check your dimmer knob, other dimmable bulbs working ?? (shifter switches/buttons on left side of steering wheel)
Copytech99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
Wraparound
AF Newbie

Re: Honda 2000 accord: Changed heat/cool controller now turn signals not working?

Thanks, when the man changed that part, he just gave me clock and hazard button that was with it. The Flasher was bad but when we put the Old one back in, that fixed the flashers and turn signals. The onyl problem now is when I turn the lights on they do not work in the dash to see the gagues.

The man seemed to think all the lights had been blown. I am happy because at least now it will pass inspection. I was just wondering if it may be something else. I try turning the knob to Dim the Lights and nothing. Even the light for the gear shift goes out, (in the dash to let you know what you are in). The thing is when I turn the lights off it comes back on.

Got any ideas, and thanks for the advise. I guess they put the flasher in the hazard button.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:40 AM   #4
Copytech99
AF Regular

Did you have a light in the floor shifter selector before ???

You could replace that bulb and see if it lights afterwards.
Copytech99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #5
Wraparound
AF Newbie

As far as I know, I do not think t ever had a light in the floor shifter, yes ti si automatic. I will take a look again but I do not think it had a light.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Interior | Audio | Security