Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Sonata
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 08:26 PM   #1
tduncan
AF Newbie

06 sonata noisy front suspension

hello everyone i was wondering if anyone else that has a Sonata has had this problem of almost like a creaking or moaning noise coming from the drivers side wheel when i go over speed bumps slow about 10 MPH or even when i am driving and hit a pot hole or some raised edge in the highway it makes this annoying noise. Already taken it in to the dealership and they said the tires were overinflated and that the hubcaps were loose, but it is doing it again and am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what should i do about it. They decreased the tire pressure to about 34-35 is that still too much? Thanks and its good to be back on the forums.
tduncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
wrestlr23
AF Newbie

Re: 06 sonata noisy front suspension

Yes, among other problems, I do have that strange creaking noise. I have an 06 GLS V6 with alloy rims. I love the car, but among the problems, my car makes this really strange almost tapping/slapping noise when under power. I notice the noise when the engine is warmed up and after running for a while. I took it in once to the dealer and they just told me the knock sensor was going off and the noise was a result of bad gas. It has been 2 months, and I have been in three states, and at least 10-15 different gas stations, and it still makes the noise!!! It's actually worse...Has anyone else had this problem, or know what it might be??
wrestlr23 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Sonata