Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 5 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 07:19 AM   #1
LA535i
AF Newbie

Unhappy Dual climate control

I have a problem with my dual climate control and heater in my 1989 E34 535i. First of all, the heater is on constantly (I've already read the possible solutions for this problem.) Secondly, it only blows on the driver side. There isn't any output on the passenger side. This includes all of the vents (floor, mid, door and dash defroster.) The third problem involves the temperature control dial for the passenger side. When I turn it, there isn't any resistance, as if it isn't attached or turning the rheostat. I have not removed the control as of yet. I am hoping that there may be someone out there that may be able to help me with this predicament. I live in California and, “It’s getting hot in here!":flamer:
LA535i is offline   Reply With Quote