Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 06:16 PM   #1
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
At the Cruise night......

Amongst the Old mustangs, Vettes, Camaros and Mg's, there was a nice Viper GTS (With ACR Gas Cap???), a Jaguar X200 and a BMW M3.

The Viper I saw before at a gas station, I wanted to pull in, but I was a lane over and couldn't. It has the ACr gas cap, but no special seats, rims on other badging, I'm guessing it's just a stock GTS.

As for the Jag, it said X 200 on the back, looked liek a very nice cross between a Viper/DB7 and XJ-S. I looked it up and couldn't find anytinhg but if It's back next week, I'll take a pic. Could somebody find out if it's real?
As for the last one, a nice silver M3 pulled up, and got little attention for some strange reason. As my frineds and I went up to it, low and behold it's an SMG 2!!!!!!! (Place look of awe on face) Is this option even avaliable in Canada? It was form Toronto, the delaer plates said Town+Country BMW, But I only ever read about SMG 2 in europe, is it here? The car looked absolutely amazing.

To top it off we raced around with a Hemi Cuda on the way home, and lost bad in my friend's 2002 WRX.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General