Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Interior | Exterior | Appearance
Interior | Exterior | Appearance The place for all interior, exterior and general non-performance modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
dugie6551
AF Enthusiast

options needed to replace stock door handles

Hi folks,

I have a 84 S10 extended cab and I think the stock door handles stick out too much and are ugly. I want to streamline the look of the truck and want to know what door handles look good on the truck. I'm thinking about something that is recessed into the door panel and alot slimmer than the stock ones.

Has anyone replaced the door handles with another type ?? ... and some pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
dugie6551
dugie6551 is offline   Reply With Quote