Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Performance
Performance Discuss Engine, Suspension, Drivetrain, and all other performance modifications here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #1
metallica21156
AF Enthusiast

95 upper contol arm bolts

i recently lifted my truck using a rough country lift kit. the only thing the kit didnt come with is the camber bolts. mine are turned all of the way out and it wont align. i called them and they said i need after market camber bolts. does anyone know where i can get these?
99 chevy s10 zr2, 6" lift, duel exhaust. 5 speed.
metallica21156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
old_master
Advisor/Moderator

Re: 95 upper contol arm bolts

Just another reason of why NOT to do a suspension lift.... Ask Rough Country, they should know where to get them. A suspension lift drastically changes front chassis ride height, which causes excessive wear to suspension and driveline components, (All 4 CV joints, all 4 ball joints, both of the outer tie rod ends, all 4 universal joints, and both torsion bars). If you want to lift the vehicle, do a body lift. It will not cause near as many ongoing problems.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Performance