Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 02:21 AM   #1
SheRacer04
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SheRacer04
Ever talked cars with a girl?! :)

Hi all.... feel free to e-mail me or chat. Im always open to new ideas and I love to learn. SO TEACH ME!!!! Ive had my spec V for 3 months and it already has 5000 miles on it. It only had 27 mi when I drove it off the lot. I think I drive too much. lol. In this male dominating area where the guys are usually the ones with the nice cars, it feels good to drive up to a group of people at a gas station. Its funny because they just cant believe that a 19 year old "girl" drives a manual trans. and acually wants to and a 6 speed at that. Its a great conversation starter........DH
Old 11-25-2003, 02:13 PM   #2
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

Re: Ever talked cars with a girl?! :)

Welcome to AF.

Feel free to browse the Off-Topic forums and the Street-Racing sections, which are more diverse with care people, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, try to post subjects as close as possible to the forums they'll be most appropriate in.

That's why this one's going to "Introductions" .
Old 11-25-2003, 05:30 PM   #3
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af

Welcome to teh AF d00dette

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
Old 11-25-2003, 06:14 PM   #4
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

lol, yeah ive talked cars with girls, in fact, not to sound too weird, but its a major turn on when a girl can roll up in a hot car and talk shop, and when she knows how to drive stick, FORGET IT but i have to admit my lack of knowledge here, im a little bit of a country redneck, what is a spec V? what brand and model?
Old 11-25-2003, 07:20 PM   #5
jcz1987
AF Enthusiast

Welcome to AF
Old 11-26-2003, 04:11 PM   #6
imprtchk21
AF Regular

Hey its nice to see that more and more girls are getting into the car seen, im 19 myself and not to brag but turn some heads around my town when i drive past. PM me if u ever wanna chat.
Old 11-26-2003, 05:59 PM   #7
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

yay, another car chick, and yes, ill even cut you slack that your a ricer still hot to see a girl thats into the car scene.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:26 PM   #8
model_girl
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to model_girl
Welcome it's great to see another girl on here! Beware guys... we're gonna take over... LOL.
Old 11-26-2003, 09:36 PM   #9
rkcuda
AF Newbie

I am new too but... welcome. I am glad some people still like a manual. There is a lot more control over the vehicle.
Automatics are more consistant on the drag strip but not as much fun as a standard!
Old 11-27-2003, 12:03 AM   #10
Aphrodite
AF Newbie

It looks like Chix are taking over! tell me. do u drive a cuda? *rkcuda*?
Old 11-27-2003, 06:50 AM   #11
rkcuda
AF Newbie

Hi I drive a 2000 Honda CRV, 1999 GMC, 1970 Barracuda Convertible and a 1972 Cuda (My street bruiser, ugly but fairly quick)

this is the 1970 Barracuda
Old 11-27-2003, 12:45 PM   #12
BigBadSubaru
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to BigBadSubaru Send a message via MSN to BigBadSubaru Send a message via Yahoo to BigBadSubaru
Yeah there is nothing like a hot girl who's willin to talk cars. Most of the girls I know have the whole "Ewww that's all greasy I'm not going to touch it" attitude. My good friend Carrie has a 87 Subaru wagon just like mine, except hers isn't turbo, and the previous owner cracked the head. Well her and her cousin pulled the motor yesterday, and then tomorrow I'm going up there to replace the head on it, and she's going to help :-) I met her at a Rally Cross a couple of months ago, and her and I sat and BSed about cars pretty much the whole time. Didn't even make fun of me when my friend Matt from Seattle beat me in my own freakin car! (HE got 15th place I got 20th, but not bad for my first time out!)
Welcome to the group!
1991 Subaru Legacy LS 4WD wagon (coming soon)
1982 Subaru GL 4WD sedan
1982 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel
Old 11-27-2003, 10:42 PM   #13
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

hmmmm, hot girls takin over the car scene, hmmm, hot girls, hot cars, hot girls who know about hot cars, gimmi a second, im sure ill find a downside here sooner or later.............. nope, dont see one
Old 01-05-2004, 04:21 AM   #14
mr x
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to mr x
Thumbs up Re: Ever talked cars with a girl?! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheRacer04
Hi all.... feel free to e-mail me or chat. Im always open to new ideas and I love to learn. SO TEACH ME!!!! Ive had my spec V for 3 months and it already has 5000 miles on it. It only had 27 mi when I drove it off the lot. I think I drive too much. lol. In this male dominating area where the guys are usually the ones with the nice cars, it feels good to drive up to a group of people at a gas station. Its funny because they just cant believe that a 19 year old "girl" drives a manual trans. and acually wants to and a 6 speed at that. Its a great conversation starter........DH
hey how r u i think it is great young girl driving a subaru spec v beacuse not much girls drive nice cars like u and i think u should modified ur subaru yeah and if u have msn plz put me in ur contact ok now cya nice talk to u
Old 01-06-2004, 03:09 PM   #15
weadwhacker
AF Newbie

Dont get me wrong, cause i am not much of a ricer....but isn't a spec V a honda....not a screw u brew.....thats just what i thought...
I am a 21 year old guy.....and its awsome to see a gurl take intrest in somthing cool...it seems all to normal to go to the mall and shop, but damn when a gurl wants to talk about cars...and for that matter at least willing to learn....then DAMN! THATS AWSOME..
I am a newbie to this forum, not to cars though or trucks, i am more prevelant on the 4x4 rock pages....
I have a 97 nissan maxima thats falling apart, to much rally racing i guess, and a toyota truck, with a turbo 3.8 ltr grand national engine in it.... TALK ABOUT RICER! with a little muscle blood to! anyways this is my first post, and i figured i would save it for somthen cool, like talken cars with a gurl!

wead