Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 07:58 PM   #1
taranaki
Banned

Net access forWindows ME with 2 users??

I know that it is possible to set up my PC to run 2 separate users(want to partition my stuff away from the kids,they keep f*cking it up).Is it possible for both users to have access to the same internet connection,and if so,is a separate browser needed?
taranaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 08:23 PM   #2
Gonthrax
Skyline Guy

Send a message via AIM to Gonthrax
It shouldn't be to hard to do, just be sure both users have their internet options set up the same. From the pic of your desktop in another thread I'm assuming you have dialup, so just log off of BOTH users, and set things up the way you want them in the default desktop, then it should work.

P.S. Get to the default desktop by pressing Enter at the Log Onto Network prompt, and Escape at the long into windows prompt. (I think )
Member of AF's Slide Squad (Member #04)

Quote:
Originally posted by taranaki
Postcounts - Phoey....it's not how often you speak,it's whether you actually say anything that matters.

Neishlin Motors
Soon to be my best friend
Gonthrax is offline   Reply With Quote