Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Videos
Car Videos Got a crazy video to share?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #16
j_greene
AF Regular

Re: This 2 year old has SKILLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyaga
so what...anybody can do that after they practice enough...i mean...if you really paid close attention the kid talks in some wierd language...and well...if i were me...and i am....i would say he's a midget...b/c at 2 or even 3 years old...kids are not fluent in their own language....it's a game guys...not real life.....games def. don't have the same parameters as a real car...anyone can have the fastest time in any of those games but if you put them behind the wheel of a car that is similar....they will loose...sorry...the kid is good at the game...but he is not a prodigy
Is someone jealous?

I dont kow but at two i was figuring out how to put the square block in the circle hole. Never worked dammit!
j_greene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 09:23 PM   #17
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to honda_racing101 Send a message via MSN to honda_racing101 Send a message via Yahoo to honda_racing101

Quote:
so what...anybody can do that after they practice enough...i mean...if you really paid close attention the kid talks in some wierd language...and well...if i were me...and i am....i would say he's a midget...b/c at 2 or even 3 years old...kids are not fluent in their own language....it's a game guys...not real life.....games def. don't have the same parameters as a real car...anyone can have the fastest time in any of those games but if you put them behind the wheel of a car that is similar....they will loose...sorry...the kid is good at the game...but he is not a prodigy
Dude, your just a jealous faggot. Thats def. a 2-year old, not a midget and ok mr "anyone can do that when they practice enough" lets see you do it at your age which to me seems like 12. I bet money you could practice all you want and you still wouldnt be as good as him.
dSoc member #67
1995 Honda del Sol EG2 VTEC Milano Red. RIP :crook:
1994 Honda del Sol EG1 S-full VTEC conversion.

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
honda_racing101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 10:19 PM   #18
shawnwilliams
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: This 2 year old has SKILLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_greene
Is someone jealous?

I dont kow but at two i was figuring out how to put the square block in the circle hole. Never worked dammit!

Now i thinks he's right, i beat all 3 mario brothers by the time i was 2, it was the only game that i played, and i played everyday and practiced. The kid played enough he could be good, but he not going to be driving F1 in 10 years.
Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley
Hotshot headers
3' Exhaust all the way
No cat
Cold air intake
K&N air filter
Short throw shifter
Eibach lowering springs
FX Design Body Kit
B&M Short Shifter
Stage 3 Clutch
MX-3 Flywheel
Performace Wires and Plugs
Synthetics
Performance Rad and fan
Mild Weight Reduction

Coming this week:
Performance Heads and Cams
3 angle head job

Why does everyone have to piss on Ford.
shawnwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 10:24 PM   #19
lamehonda
AF Enthusiast

How do we know he is actually two? He could be as old as 7. At the age of seven I was kicking ass at games already. I was much better than I am now.
lamehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005, 11:39 PM   #20
j_greene
AF Regular

WHO CARES HOW OLD HE IS! It was meant to be funny and get a laugh. Dont take this vid that serious.
j_greene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 09:38 AM   #21
karll
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to karll

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_greene
WHO CARES HOW OLD HE IS! It was meant to be funny and get a laugh. Dont take this vid that serious.
agreed. cool vid, crazy kid
Old 04-26-2005, 01:40 AM   #22
Mtang36
AF Regular

Quote:
But i feel his braking points, let off points, throttle in points and steer in points are very much what any driver would do given a real life race situation. And bearing in mind that the game GT4 was created with professional rally, GT and circuit drivers during research and development. This game hasn't been out for long...so how long has he been practicing? I think this kid's really got it.
Mtang36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:48 AM   #23
crayzayjay
CFA

Quote:
Hands down the dumbest post ive read all year. If you don't know what language he's speaking how do you know he's fluent?

This is not 'Nam, this is AF. There are rules.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #24
MITSU-EVO
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to MITSU-EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram98
kick asssssss
I agree, definitely KICK ASS!!!

I DIG EXOTICS!!!
MITSU-EVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 12:23 PM   #25
Mtang36
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzayjay
Hands down the dumbest post ive read all year. If you don't know what language he's speaking how do you know he's fluent?
Yeah, good point crazayjay. He's probably speaking in japanese or korean. And probably saying "So, yoyoga, you think I ain' good eh? Let me take you on the roads."
Old 04-26-2005, 12:51 PM   #26
Mtang36
AF Regular

Re: Re: Re: This 2 year old has SKILLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnwilliams
Now i thinks he's right, i beat all 3 mario brothers by the time i was 2, it was the only game that i played, and i played everyday and practiced. The kid played enough he could be good, but he not going to be driving F1 in 10 years.
So you really recall what games u play when you were 2? It's proven that people do not have recollection of what they did at age 2. They only respond to smell, sounds, tastes and colours that remind them of feelings they had at 2 years old. But then again... you might be a genius.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:47 PM   #27
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

He's speaking in my language...(Japanese) and he is not speaking fluently, just some baby language that I can kind of understand. Also he is not a 2 years old, but a 3 years old baby. Because I can read...
And one suggestion to him is, go get the GT Force for GT4, the GT3 is bad for him to learn...which only turns 180 degrees only...

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Videos