Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #1
3kgtbaby
AF Newbie

3kgt vs. camaro

i havent done anything to my 3kgt except for x-ing my y exhaust because ive only owned it for a month. also it is manual (only way to go if you ask me). anyways im sitting at a 2 way red light and a camaro pulls up to me. not exactly sure what year maybe a '94. but anyways he starts revin his little camaro up acting like he was goin to whoop my ass. so i had to rev a little back. then the light turns and he punches his camaro as i do and i just start pullin ahead. he finally gave up when i was at about 100mph. so i start slowin up and he comes and waves me over and point to a mcdonalds a little ahead so i pull in with him. he parks beside me and he says his foot slipped off the accelerator and i was like ya whatever. then he tells me that he will put down $50 that he wins in a 1/4. so i tell him about the drag strip at my school which is a stretch that is excatly 1/4 miles and he agrees to meet me there that night. so i pull into the school that night and hes sittin there with a buddy waitin for me. we line up at the strip again and my buddy has both of the $50. his freinds stands infront of us to start us. his buddies hands go down and we take off. to my amazement he actually keeps up for a little longer than he did last time so he might of actually slipped. but again i just pull away and smoke his cocky little ass and get my $50. he didnt say anything to me at the end he just picked up his freind and spen off with his tail between his legs. . showed him what a 3000GT was all about.
3kgtbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:19 AM   #2
AutostradaVR4
AF Enthusiast

Re: 3kgt vs. camaro

SL vs V6?

nice kill

--VR-4-- --09 Lancer RALLIART-- --Me--
AutostradaVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
Stealth_3000GT-R
AF Newbie

hahahaha i hate camaros and mustangs, i mean, yea they have power n all, but the ppl who have them, think they r like THE FASTEST things on wheels, i know my car isnt fast yet...YET,...but every1 around here who has a camaro or mustang think they are fuckin unbeatable, its annoying, my car is a 95 Stealth, bone ass stock engine, just got it a few months ago, got the trans serviced, dude said it looked like it had never been serviced n the guy who owned it b4 me didnt take care of it, got my plugs changed out, STILL fuckin facotry plugs on a 11 year old car, its burning oil, lol i gotta a lotta shit to get done, but newayz, and these fuckin 2000 + model camaros n mustangs come up to me reving their shit up at me n im like yeaaaa ur fuckin AWSOME!!!! and ill tell them if we r at a red light, my shits 95 and is stock, theres no point, but ohhh no they still rev their shit off n haul ass like im gunna actually TRY, a few times i do, like on sum jerk off who is just revin his shit up at me to be a smart ass, like this past weekend these douche bags in a fuckin old toyota junker start doin that so i took off, the car infront of me was goin slow so yea, obviously they got me, well me n him were at the front the next light, he starts his shit again, so i took off, got my shit to like 115, realized he wasnt in my mirror anymore and slowed down, about 2mins later here he comes puttin by tryin to haul ass, i just let him go. srry i got a lil type crazy, newayz nice job on puttin that camaro down, props!
Stealth_3000GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:45 AM   #4
planet_keeper
AF Regular

camaro owners are really good at ignoring everything about a car except it's straight line acceleration, so its especially sweet to see them beaten at their own game.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:07 AM   #5
ZRYDERVR4
AF Regular

yeah that was a nice kill and i like camaros alot but they do get to cocky about their 1/4 mile times and stuff....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphius289
Well, if that's the way people choose between 3000's and Stealths, than we wouldn't have any need for Stealths, would we?
ZRYDERVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD