Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #16
eclipser2001
AF Regular

Re: Whats wrong with riding a Kawasaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strict70
Kawi=Junk
Wow, he makes a good point.
Want to get:
2008 6R or 10R
Evo VIII or
STi
eclipser2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #17
caddydaddy
AF Enthusiast

I've had 7,100 trouble free miles with my Kawi!
caddydaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #18
Strict70
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorwj
Any reasoning behind this statement???
no just an inside joke wth ridding buddies. Just kidding. It's not what you ride. As long as it's not a harley it's cool with me.
I have never owned a Kawi but have ridden 6 or 7. They semed just as good when I rode them.

Im a Gixxer guy myself...K5 1000 love it.
Strict70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #19
Strict70
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
wow, good point. i never thought of it that way. i guess you're right...retard.
ya retard, short bus like.

Was kiddin around asshat.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #20
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

yeah, cuz i can tell that you're joking from a 2 word post.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #21
Strict70
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
yeah, cuz i can tell that you're joking from a 2 word post.
it's cool, just did'nt think the insult was needed, that's all.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #22
aussieidiot
Gone crazy! Back soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strict70
it's cool, just did'nt think the insult was needed, that's all.

Hmm, this is a great start for you. (Notice I'm using capitals, that means I'm serious and not joking)

From the forum members point of view, you (Strict70) wade into a thread with 4 Moderators and two long standing and contributing members to post (on one of your many 4 postings) a negative two word post. You have no relationship here as a pretext to your "joke". As no smilies were used, no tone was present to convey a "joke".

Therefore, Nancy, I put to you that: YOU were the primary insulter and Max, quite reasonbly and somewhat restrained responded with a comment that may be rather fitting.

Welcome to the Forums. I'm Aussieidiot. One of the moderators of the bike section. The irony of my post is that we (Strict70 and I) do not have any previous relationship so this may seem to be insulting to you (Strict70) but in fact, to others here it will appear quite funny as an in joke among us.

Ps, Nancy (or any female name) is an in joke among my tradesman and apprentices. it means you have girl bits.

Pps, what is an asshat? is it the same as a rectum sombrero?
Old 01-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #23
Strict70
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieidiot
Hmm, this is a great start for you. (Notice I'm using capitals, that means I'm serious and not joking)

From the forum members point of view, you (Strict70) wade into a thread with 4 Moderators and two long standing and contributing members to post (on one of your many 4 postings) a negative two word post. You have no relationship here as a pretext to your "joke". As no smilies were used, no tone was present to convey a "joke".

Therefore, Nancy, I put to you that: YOU were the primary insulter and Max, quite reasonbly and somewhat restrained responded with a comment that may be rather fitting.

Welcome to the Forums. I'm Aussieidiot. One of the moderators of the bike section. The irony of my post is that we (Strict70 and I) do not have any previous relationship so this may seem to be insulting to you (Strict70) but in fact, to others here it will appear quite funny as an in joke among us.

Ps, Nancy (or any female name) is an in joke among my tradesman and apprentices. it means you have girl bits.

Pps, what is an asshat? is it the same as a rectum sombrero?

Yes a a rectum sombrero would be the best way to describe it i guess. Nancy huh? Better than Retard I guess. As inside jokes with forum members I think you can understand the Kawi=Junk thing. But with people not knowing me here I can understand.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #24
Strict70
AF Newbie

ok guys/Girls sorry for the misunderstanding...Aussie thanks for the PM.

A gesture of some BC ride pics this year..

Old 01-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #25
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

^nice pics man, looks like some good riding up there. that u on the yellow GSXR?

don't sweat the kawi/junk thing, we just didn't know you were clowinin' around, we get lots of trolls and squids come through saying dumb shit trying to start problems. just stick around, we'll learn your sense of humor, and you'll be part of the family in no time. til then lay off the kawi jokes newb,
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #26
Strict70
AF Newbie

ya thats me on the yellow Gixxah...the riding up here is amazing. Going to do Oregon and north Cali soon as well..the 101 should rock..
Old 01-04-2008, 02:28 AM   #27
aussieidiot
Gone crazy! Back soon

ahhhh!

group hug!

Old 01-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #28
2percent
AF Regular

As a mechanic I love Kawi the most easy to work on and fun to ride I persopnally love Kaws owned 3 now and wont ride anything else my friends all have owned other bikes and to this day they love the 2002 zx6r the most
2percent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #29
richtazz
stupidity should hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffcoslacker
People that put others down for what they ride go to a very special place in hell.

They will either have their choice of riding a 250 Rebel with one fouled plug on an endless stretch of featureless straight highway, or a 500 hp BossHoss on endless decreasing radius switchbacks tight enough to need a hinge in the middle of the frame
Jeff, you forgot on the Rebel, it's while being tailgated by a Escalade/Excursion/Hummer whose driver is on his/her cell while trying to change the rear DVD movie for the 4 snot-nosed screaming brats in the back.

I love your's and Aussie's sense of humor. I one day hope to meet each of you face to face over a cold one, it would be a great time I'm sure. Aussie is a ways away, but I would like to go to Australia some day. If I can afford to before I'm too old to ride, I'll look you up Aussie.

Strict70,

Quote:
no just an inside joke wth ridding buddies. Just kidding. It's not what you ride. As long as it's not a harley it's cool with me.
I have never owned a Kawi but have ridden 6 or 7. They semed just as good when I rode them.
You dug yourself out of one hole only to throw yourself in another. I'll laugh all the way to the bank when and if I decide to sell my Harley. Do you have a problem with Harley bikes or their riders? Very nice pics by the way, looks like an awesome place to go riding.

Still waiting for the "good old days" I'll get to bore my future grandchildren with!
richtazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
Strict70
AF Newbie

Have a problem with the attitude of the riders and the overpriced parts, clothes and bikes. Don't get me wrong there are exceptions, it is a stereotype forsure. My Mum rides a Harley.

The fact that the logo has to be on everyones shirt, gitch, body etc drives me nuts. The fact that most people try to be rebels buying a Harley only to conform by looking exactly the same as their counterpart kills me.

I guess Im performance driven - the money you spend for a bike to not corner, leak oil and rattle to high heaven just does not make sense to me.

You do have a point about the investment, that is very true. There are a lot of RUB's out there willing to spent a boat load of cash to look like their peers.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes