Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Avenger
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #31
cardboardpimp420
AF Regular

Re: Serious No BS question (no smartalic bull here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsinax
Weeve got a WINNER! foolish one, i said no smartalic bull. MY parents think im putting the money into makeing the car look like a street racer.. so i dont think you need to be worriying how i convinced them and find another post to put your nonsense on, YOU dont be silly. thanks
================================================== ====
So a s you were... you say the 4 cyl. is better... 2 questions

the 4 cyl. would be the eclipse 2.0 thats 210 hp off the top of my head. Well would I just swap my current engine with the 2.0 eclipse turboed engine like a direct bolt on? And about how much would the cost of the labor of the swap be.. not the cost of the donor engine? thanks
yeah go ahead and put a turbo and see if your parents dont notice when your car blows off when you take off up the street...
cardboardpimp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:43 PM   #32
95DodgeAvenger95
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to 95DodgeAvenger95

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsinax
yes i mispelled im in a bit of a rush..

i have a 98 avenger es 2.5 v6, I wanted to get a Trans AM Ws6 but my parents decided it was too fast for me...(im 16) I paid for the car with my own money so I think its only fair that i at least like it. Its not a bad car it came with 18"S 88k miles burnt orange, i got it for $3,850 not bad.

What I want to know is what would 3-5 thousand dollars do performancewise for my car? I was looking at the Exile kits but i want a more in depth prediction on how much power i can put out.

More simply put, could i get my Avengers 0-60 time under 5.5 seconds with that money? (NO NITRUS OXIDE NO NO NO, ITS ILLIGAL HERE) is there and engine that will fit (without too much modification) that can put out 200 or greater horsepower AND will support a turbo as well?

Put it this way im more of an american muscle guy... if i were 18, id be in my Black 1999 Pontiac Trans/AM WS6... but thats not an option. SO please help me out.

and one last question... will a turbo kill my car after 50k miles? someone told me that was so... sorry to be of trouble but dont let me trow my money away please thank you.
Check out http://www.hahnracecraft.com/ or www.exileracing.com exile has a stage 2 turbo that can boost it up to like 300. i wouldnt think turboing a car would kill the car since some cars come stock with turbos i dont think they would turbo the cars if they caused problems, thats just my
95DodgeAvenger95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:03 PM   #33
BleedDodge
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to BleedDodge

I recognized this topic title from more than a year ago.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Avenger