Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 06:59 PM   #1
plastikboy
AF Newbie

Crew Cab Stereo Questions

The only reason I'm posting this here is because the vehicle in question is an XE crew cab. As in the one with absolutely no space behind the rear seats for subwoofers. So, after much research all I've been able to come up with is the Bazooka 6.5" ported tubes. My question is more about those than the truck itself.
Does anyone know if they're any good or are they a waste of money? I'm not looking for deafening bass as I know that I'll never get that in my truck without doing something drastic like a blow through. I plan on selling the truck at some point and I still have to use it for work in the mean time so cutting and welding shit is out of the question.
plastikboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:21 PM   #2
militaryman
AF Newbie

Re: Crew Cab Stereo Questions

[quote=plastikboy]The only reason I'm posting this here is because the vehicle in question is an XE crew cab. As in the one with absolutely no space behind the rear seats for subwoofers. So, after much research all I've been able to come up with is the Bazooka 6.5" ported tubes. My question is more about those than the truck itself.
Does anyone know if they're any good or are they a waste of money? I'm not looking for deafening bass as I know that I'll never get that in my truck without doing something drastic like a blow through. I plan on selling the truck at some point and I still have to use it for work in the mean time so cutting and welding shit is out of the question.

I've been looking to add more speakers & an amp to my 02 crew cab & recently saw a frontier for sale in Ebay which had pictures showing a custom slim woofer box that was hidden behind the pull down rear seat, & there was an amp back there..!!
Pretty cool, huh?!?!
I dont know how it was done.....but it can....i'll be doing it at some point when I get some cash together.
I saved some of the pics.
email me at carrascofl@yahoo.com if u'd like to see them.
peace
joey
militaryman is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara