Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Yukon
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
riles45
AF Newbie

'05 Denali 6.0L slight hesitation

I have noticed a slight hesitation upon accelerating from dead stop. It runs good after that. I have seen but not noted that there is fix to this by disconnecting battery for several minutes then reconnecting, starting and running engine up to 1500 RPM for a minute or so. Does anyone have the exact procedure to correct this hesitation?

Also, during the winter months, if I have not started or driven the vehicle for several days, the battery goes dead. I have to disconnect the battery to charge because there is about a 4.4 amp drain on the battery causing a good spark when replacing cables.

Bought the Denali in Jan, 2014, test drove it, worked great. Gave the dealer the check, drove off the lot and a whole bunch of warning lights came on and car jerked and stalled. The dealer replace several sensors fearing I would cancel the check. Cud-dos to Jerry's Chevy in Beresford, SD. Two other family members bought vehicles there also.
riles45 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Yukon