Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > General Discussion
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 06:00 PM   #1
76cutlasssupreme
AF Newbie

Original Owner selling MINT 1976 maroon Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham

I am posting this car for sale on behalf of my husband's grandfather, who has babied this MINT CONDITION Maroon 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham.

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

It only has 65,563 miles (3/15/05) and is primarily used for long-distance freeway driving since he uses his other car (1985 Nisaan 300ZX) for city driving.

Photos were taken at my house, but this car is kept garaged at the grandparents' house. As you can see from the photos, this is a maroon two-door Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham that has been lovingly maintained. It still runs smoothly and powerfully.

It has:
* 350 cubic inch displacement engine, 8 cyls. Turbo-Hydramatic Deluxe model
* Air conditioning
* Radio/tape deck with rear speaker
* IMMACULATE interior, maroon velvet upholstery with leather trim
* near perfect body (no car accidents but Grandpa says there is a tiny dent near the rear trunk door where he dropped something--not even noticeable in the photos) and original paint is still in showroom condition (see the shine in the photos)
* New tires/wheels balanced at 61,000 miles
* Passed 2004 Smog test at official smog test station * New battery installed Jan. 2004
* New muffler installed at 59,000 miles

Buyer will pay all transfer of ownership costs. This car is for the collector who will continue to cherish the car. Grandpa and Grandma have finally decided to sell (after much hesitancy and a prior attempt). When I listed the car about 6 months ago, I had a buyer offer $6,500, but they decided they weren't ready to sell yet. They are understandably sentimental, as it HAS been their car for nearly 30 years now. Now they've decided they are finally ready.

I will screen all buyers before passing any offers on to him, so please make reasonable and competitive offers. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE CARS, WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR $1,000, SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO PULL A SCAM, I heard it all the last time I listed the car for sale. For all you honest buyers out there, more photos available.

Last edited by 76cutlasssupreme; 03-19-2005 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
GFORCE1956
AF Newbie

Re: Original Owner selling MINT 1976 maroon Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham

Hello
Nice car, I am a service member back from Iraq and looking for a good auto.
I did not see a price so how is 2,800 USD. Don.t have any idea what the price for a car like this is going for but she/he depending on how you look at it is a very beautiful piece of automobile work. I would take good car of the car!
Let me know, I will be awaiting your response
Thanks

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

It only has 65,563 miles (3/15/05) and is primarily used for long-distance freeway driving since he uses his other car (1985 Nisaan 300ZX) for city driving.

Photos were taken at my house, but this car is kept garaged at the grandparents' house. As you can see from the photos, this is a maroon two-door Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham that has been lovingly maintained. It still runs smoothly and powerfully.

It has:
* Air conditioning
* near perfect body (no car accidents but Grandpa says there is a tiny dent near the rear trunk door where he dropped something--not even noticeable in the photos) and original paint is still in showroom condition (see the shine in the photos)
* Passed 2004 Smog test at official smog test station * New battery installed Jan. 2004

Buyer will pay all transfer of ownership costs. This car is for the collector who will continue to cherish the car. Grandpa and Grandma have finally decided to sell (after much hesitancy and a prior attempt). When I listed the car about 6 months ago, I had a buyer offer $6,500, but they decided they weren't ready to sell yet. They are understandably sentimental, as it HAS been their car for nearly 30 years now. Now they've decided they are finally ready.

I will screen all buyers before passing any offers on to him, so please make reasonable and competitive offers. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE CARS, WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR $1,000, SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO PULL A SCAM, I heard it all the last time I listed the car for sale. For all you honest buyers out there, more photos available.[/quote]
Old 10-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
reefgeek
AF Newbie

This is an impressive vehicle. This post is very old. Is this car still out there somewhere for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76cutlasssupreme View Post
I am posting this car for sale on behalf of my husband's grandfather, who has babied this MINT CONDITION Maroon 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham.

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

[br]

It has:
* Air conditioning

I will screen all buyers before passing any offers on to him, so please make reasonable and competitive offers. I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE CARS, WILL NOT SELL THIS FOR $1,000, SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO PULL A SCAM, I heard it all the last time I listed the car for sale. For all you honest buyers out there, more photos available.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #4
raw1676
AF Newbie

Hey my is Rennie and love this been looking for a one will u take 5,000 I have to come from indianapolis, in?
Old 03-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
MagicRat
Nothing scares me anymore

The post is 9 years old. I think the car is long-gone by now.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > General Discussion