Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-28-2020, 05:47 AM   #1
jellyfish1234
AF Newbie

Smile Introduce my tools at garage

Sometimes I mention reading fault codes and live data of specific system, and sometimes I say matching/reset/learning...the former ones are basic functions that almost all code readers have(but for different systems), and the latter ones are for pros like technicians in repair stores.

Fortunately, when I say read codes and live data before in misfire related posts, I mean data of engine system, and almost all code reader can read this system, because the very basic use of code reader is to read emission data, so this kind can access engine system.

Some code reader can even access air bag system, brake system......and usually it works on almost each car that have OBDII, so some people call it OBDII scanner.

And for initialization, matching and writing in data in other car systems like tire pressure sensor, brake pad sensor, oil reset, change of battery, steering angle learning.....we call this kind diagnostic tool. Performing maintenance service,*including*Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF, IMMO Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, ABS/SRS, Cylinder, Turbocharging......

This diagnostic tool usually can works on most vehicles, but sometime if you want to access specific system, you better confirm the year and that system of that car and check with seller.
jellyfish1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac