Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Galant
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 06:58 AM   #1
1g redline
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 1g redline
Time to start building

so im the proud owner of a 98 galant s standard. i have a 4g64 with 60k miles on it and a new tranny. i got it with what looks to be a 3' straight pipe leading to a Apex'i N1 exhaust it came with tein coliovers and a short shifter ( not sure what kind). so yesterday i was driving in my galant with my girlfriend when i turned the A/C off cuz i flicked it on by accident it went PSSSSSSSSSSST like a bov ( dont know why but thats the only time its done it tried to do it again but no dice) so i was kinda confused. anyway long story short my g/f says to me after hearing it that i need a turbo because she loves the sound of the bov and i fully agree. My question to you guys is not swapping im building off the 4g64 i have now and my goal is a 12 sec daily driver. sounds a little outrageous but its my goal so please dont flame me for it. money is key in this equation and im a work a holic so its really not that big of a deal. so do you guys think you can help me with a basic mod lay out that will get me in the 12sec range and keep it a daily. any and all imput negative or positive will be really appreciate thanks alot guys.

- Jonathan

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Galant