Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 08:26 AM   #241
BTJuggalo
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to BTJuggalo
Wow im shocked that y2khai can be such an ignorant 14 year old. why can't u just be cool and try to make some friends in this place and not a bunch of enemies...and if u are trying to make friends, calling everyone stupid becuz u have no idea what car we are discussing doesn't exactly make u the most popular kid in the forum. take a few english lesson along with some anger management counseling and then get back to us on your progress until then stop being such a scumbag and learn some manners :finger:
Old 11-18-2002, 10:20 AM   #242
y2khai
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally posted by BTJuggalo
Wow im shocked that y2khai can be such an ignorant 14 year old. why can't u just be cool and try to make some friends in this place and not a bunch of enemies...and if u are trying to make friends, calling everyone stupid becuz u have no idea what car we are discussing doesn't exactly make u the most popular kid in the forum. take a few english lesson along with some anger management counseling and then get back to us on your progress until then stop being such a scumbag and learn some manners :finger:
sOz gUys bUt dIs iS hOw i tYPe....bUt iM sOwy 4 sTArtin sO mUch sHIt bUt i dIdnT c thOse nU vIpERs at da fROnt cOz as i sEd mE dONt nOe mUch bOut aMericAn carS n yEsh i dO aPoLogiZe 4 taLkin wItoUt lOokin...sOo cAn we wIPe dIs cLEan n sTart aLl oVA???
Old 11-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #243
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
he´s beyond help

type normal guy!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 02:18 AM   #244
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

What is the AF justice system like?
Old 11-19-2002, 03:57 AM   #245
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

All those cars are tight as hell, no question, except for the stickers on the skyline>
Old 11-19-2002, 08:24 AM   #246
BTJuggalo
AF Newbie

I suppose we can let it slide this time y2khai but we're all here to learn and talk and have fun, not tool on people and make fun of them. everyone has their own opinion on how something should be done but we can't just call someone stupid because their method of doing something is different then yours. thats all i have to say about that...
Old 11-19-2002, 08:36 AM   #247
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

No netbullying. ok?.....

Good lets play nice!
Old 11-25-2002, 06:25 AM   #248
test
AF Newbie

Looks really cool
Old 11-25-2002, 12:31 PM   #249
CivicRacerX
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to CivicRacerX
Quote:
Originally posted by BingBingMa
adn the vipers look pretty gay too, not only do the rear lights make them loo like chrysler's,. but they only make 500 hp out of 8.1 litres, quite symbolic of american gluttony and inefficiency.

You're a jackass.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:00 AM   #250
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

I SAID LETS PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2002, 08:22 AM   #251
BTJuggalo
AF Newbie

I really hope this movie turns out to be better then th first one. the first one was good and i hope this one follows in its footsteps
Old 11-26-2002, 08:31 AM   #252
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

that is better carry on.
Old 11-26-2002, 01:13 PM   #253
CivicRacerX
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to CivicRacerX
I think the first one was only "good" because first of all, it was the only movie to even remotely highlight the fact that an import scene exists. From that standpoint, it's kind of cool. From an acting/film perspective, it is garbage. Try watching the movie a few more times and you start to see just how bad it really is. For starters, the story has been done a hundred times, and Paul Walker couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. Vin Diesel, or uhh, "XXX", is terrible too. He looks like a hardass and does manage to pull that part of his character off, but as far as acting, my chinchilla could outperform him.

The 2nd movie should be interesting to say the least. I have to admit I don't know the premise of the sequel's story, but I don't imagine it's going to be anything real gripping. Hopefully they realize why the first movie was successful, and accept the fact that they don't need a plot to draw an audience. In an unrelated example, Blade II did just that. The first movie was good, in my opinion, but the 2nd one made up for the slow parts of Blade by adding lots of sweet death scenes and some hot choreography in fights. I'm pretty sure it got mixed reviews from real critics, but I have no doubt that it was a hit in the ever-sought 16 - 25 males demographic. In contrast, Gone in 60 seconds, which I do enjoy, would have been about 100 times cooler if they just used the cars more.
Old 11-28-2002, 04:34 PM   #254
Jetts
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Jetts
Opel speedsters are the yellow cars i think not vipers
And i have seen TOTALLY DIFF. pictures in like Import Turner i think it was not sure some mag. i have has diff. "spy" photos. If they are spy photos how he get so close??
Old 11-28-2002, 04:42 PM   #255
BTJuggalo
AF Newbie

The yellow cars on the top of the truck are the new 2003 vipers. i dont understand why there is so much confusion about it. u can clearly see that they are from the pictures from the reviews on the 2003 viper on the homepage of the automotive forums site:finger: