Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
'88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee Partnership with: LadyNRedSi.com
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 07:19 PM   #16
iceprophet
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to iceprophet
Re: $250 idk what to do

Am i completely blind or did you just post the EXACT SAME thing i posted? Granted, you chose to bold a few more words, and left out a few but im pretty sure.... yep... exact same main point! THUMBS UP EINSTEIN! re-read my post, take a ritalin and try and struggle through the whole thing this time. i realize it will be difficult, what with proper spelling and all, but i'm sure you'll see that the context is the same.

MY POINT WAS: you SAID (and i quote AGAIN...) wont be a 10sec car 20k car tho...

Now, i realize this post is getting lengthy and you're getting fidgety, but stay with me for a second. What exactly are you referring to when you say "20k tho"? (BTW - "tho" is the stock market abbreviation for the company Thor Industries. But im sure that's over your head)
It is my understanding that 20K refers to 20,000 or 20 grand, 20 large, 20 big, etc....
So the impression given off by your statement is that the car will not be a ten-second car, but will have about $20,000 put into it.
I'm trying to think of what you might have possibly TRIED to mean, and the only thing i can think of is that you meant to say : Will not be a 10 second car but rather, a 20 second.

I checked into what K could possibly mean when used (or abused) as you have. Heres some theories:
Let me know if you meant one of these!

20 Kelvin?
20 Kilo's?
Was it a 20 dollar bill and you saw the origination marking of K and therefore knew the bill originally circulated from The Federal Reserve Bank, Dallas, Texas?
Perhaps you just got back from the eye doctor and he gave you a Keratometric Reading of 20, or 20K and now you know the curvature of contact lens you need?

*edit* - do the rest of us a favor. "wut" you "shud do" is go buy your ipod "yo". Dont spend any money on "mods n shit". I shudder to think of a CRX in the hands of a "bro" like yourself.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:24 PM   #17
civickiller
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to civickiller

$250 would only buy you like an aem cai. keep saving. 1 word, JOB
Old 01-26-2005, 12:13 AM   #18
nismo_power
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: $250 idk what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprophet
Am i completely blind or did you just post the EXACT SAME thing i posted? Granted, you chose to bold a few more words, and left out a few but im pretty sure.... yep... exact same main point! THUMBS UP EINSTEIN! re-read my post, take a ritalin and try and struggle through the whole thing this time. i realize it will be difficult, what with proper spelling and all, but i'm sure you'll see that the context is the same.

MY POINT WAS: you SAID (and i quote AGAIN...) wont be a 10sec car 20k car tho...

Now, i realize this post is getting lengthy and you're getting fidgety, but stay with me for a second. What exactly are you referring to when you say "20k tho"? (BTW - "tho" is the stock market abbreviation for the company Thor Industries. But im sure that's over your head)
It is my understanding that 20K refers to 20,000 or 20 grand, 20 large, 20 big, etc....
So the impression given off by your statement is that the car will not be a ten-second car, but will have about $20,000 put into it.
I'm trying to think of what you might have possibly TRIED to mean, and the only thing i can think of is that you meant to say : Will not be a 10 second car but rather, a 20 second.

I checked into what K could possibly mean when used (or abused) as you have. Heres some theories:

20 Kelvin?
20 Kilo's?
Was it a 20 dollar bill and you saw the origination marking of K and therefore knew the bill originally circulated from The Federal Reserve Bank, Dallas, Texas?
Perhaps you just got back from the eye doctor and he gave you a Keratometric Reading of 20, or 20K and now you know the curvature of contact lens you need?

*edit* - do the rest of us a favor. "wut" you "shud do" is go buy your ipod "yo". Dont spend any money on "mods n shit". I shudder to think of a CRX in the hands of a "bro" like yourself.

calllm down. its ok man. by 20k people are reffering to 20.000. i say things like 10k, 20k whatever. shush shush . did you forget what the thread is about? helping this guy start modding his car.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:19 AM   #19
DirtyD777
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to DirtyD777
Re: Re: $250 idk what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprophet

20 Kelvin?
20 Kilo's?

Old 01-26-2005, 05:01 AM   #20
iceprophet
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to iceprophet
Re: Re: Re: $250 idk what to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo_power
calllm down. its ok man. by 20k people are reffering to 20.000. i say things like 10k, 20k whatever. shush shush . did you forget what the thread is about? helping this guy start modding his car.

sorry everyone, for some reason this kid pikas last post annoyed me. anyways nismo_power, referring to 20.000 as in what? i still don't get it. Money? Time? someone explain to me what the crap you all are trying to say by saying 20k!!!!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:02 AM   #21
turtlecrxsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to turtlecrxsi

He probably doesn't even have the car yet so relax. And what's wrong with a little neon glowing from under the seats?

turtlecrxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 09:34 AM   #22
doug294
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to doug294
Heres my Buy a cheaper MP3 player. I got a 256 MB internal (expandable card spot) MP3 player for $80. Then save the rest for later. I mean $250 might not seem a lot to some people, but $300-400 I could put you together a decent "junkyard" turbo kit together. Or $250 could almost buy you some new Rotas. What comes first in your eyes?

Before I would buy the Ipod I would get a new Sirius or XM radio system. The new ones you can take in the car, office/home, or portable. In my opinion Ipods are over rated.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee