Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 03:39 PM   #1
csjassim
AF Newbie

Smile Lights From The Retrofit Source

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to make a quick feedback here. I had recently purchased a set of AMP oem denso ballasts and a pair of 4.5k New generation XB H11 Morimoto bulbs from The Retrofit Source. Link: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/hid...id-system.html. Initially I was very disappointed with the bulb itself but very happy with the near perfect OEM ballast. The bulbs issue was that it was rather yellow no where near the right temperature. But this issue was quickly addressed and dealt with by TRS and I was even offered a free replacement to the 4.5k s and they recommend I take the new 5.5ks to get temperatures similar to my previously used 4.3k old generation bulbs. And now after fitting in the new 5.5k ones, even thou they were a bit yellow again at the first few hours, its rapidly getting awesome towards its 40 hr break period and I couldn't be happier. I am very glad that Matt keeps a strict eye on TRS's customer service. I truly believe their customer service is what gives em the superiority over all other competitors. Iam sure a regular at TRS and very happy customer!
csjassim is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics