Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Alfa Romeo > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 04:33 AM   #1
notvalue
AF Newbie

Alfa Romeo MiTo Turismo Sport Edition Joins UK Lineup

A new trim level has been added to the UK range of the Alfa Romeo MiTo hatch. Named the Turismo Sport, this edition is all/just about colors and extra content. On top of the standard equipment found in the MiTo Turismo, the Sport edition adds new 16-icnh alloy wheels, a roof spoiler, cruise control, Blue & Me technology, fog lights and a leather steering wheel with audio and phone controls.
The MiTo Turismo Sport is available in a choice of three colors, Solid Black (as standard), Biancospino White or the new Alfa Metallic Red, and two engines, a 1.4-liter gasoline unit with 95-horsepower and a frugal 1.3-liter JTDM diesel with 95HP that accelerates the Italian hatch from 0-62mph (100km/h) in 11.6 seconds while returning 65.7mpg UK on the combined cycle.
The MiTo Turismo Sport 1.4 16V 95bhp petrol is available in the UK from £12,895 OTR, while the diesel model is priced at £14,410.

Read more >> http://coolcarsv1.blogspot.com

Note: If you want read the article on my website, please complete all the surveys of advertisers such as download offer, email submit ....Thanks!

Last edited by notvalue; 11-07-2011 at 07:25 PM.
notvalue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:14 AM   #2
justwonder
AF Newbie

Re: Alfa Romeo MiTo Turismo Sport Edition Joins UK Lineup

My friend has just ordered one of these , he's taken it out as a lease car , he bought it because of the pictures shown in this post , he's on tender hooks until it arrives he cant wait to drive it , i'm sooooo jealous lol
Old 03-29-2014, 05:21 AM   #3
Thomas Sams
Banned

Re: Alfa Romeo MiTo Turismo Sport Edition Joins UK Lineup

I attend a Alfa car show in New York City last December 2013, They exhibition their up to 100 cars in all colors and all models. I Click many photos of may favorite models car in my phone. Alfa Romeo MiTo is also in my favorite car list (After that car show).
Thomas Sams is offline   Reply With Quote