Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Jonnyboy1617
AF Newbie

help with choosing paint color!

I am about to start bodywork and prepping my car for a new coat of paint. This is the current color of the car http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/k...1617/my%20car/

I would want to keep around the same color, but even after hours of searching, cant find anything that even comes close. I guess google images is a bad place to look for paint colors. If somebody could either point me toward a program to make my own custom color, or give a few opinions, or throw some colors out that you think would look good, it would be great.

What I am trying to find right now is a GREEN paint, as you see, the interior is green, so Im going to stick to matching it.

I would like to have maybe a green somewhat darker than the current one, but one with is bolder, something that would look agressive. And maybe add some pearls if a went another route... candy maybe?

And if your wondering why Im repainting it, it's because up close, the body is not perfectly straight, bondo is cracking, there are sand marks on the car and the paint was not applied properly. So, just tell me what you think, thanks.
Jonnyboy1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
BoricuaPaintFan23
AF Newbie

Re: help with choosing paint color!

Johnny, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you but I've been waiting on Shaq to hit his free-throws. If you're looking for a standard green color, Ford Code SW is a color called Electric Green Metallic that really looks great in the sunlight. If you're looking for a three stage, Planet Color PCLD11 over 78608 looks really sharp as well.

I've got a lion in my pocket I'm lyin', I've got a nine in my pocket.
BoricuaPaintFan23 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General