Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
YoBoyThacker
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to YoBoyThacker
Post your interior pics

Just wanted to start a forum so you can all show off your hard work and efforts to the new comers in the interior industry.......Post as many pics as you'd like and if possible post an explaination of the interior (what materials were used, how long it took, how much $$$, easy or hard, reccomendations on products, etc.) Enjoy Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivic02
I have decided I am taking over the world and I have simple solutions to world problems.

The world is becoming crowded and people are stressed out. Here I can kill two birds with one stone. Every person is allowed to kill one person. You get a get out of jail free card.
YoBoyThacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
mysatilac
AF Enthusiast

Sorry they're large pics, already had them uploaded

Dont know if this is what you had in mind, but its my favorite part of my interior

All the Maroon accents are done with Krylon Fusion for plastics (thats what I recommend)
The Steering wheel emblem is an exterior badge off another Saturn that I've fit to cover my old emblem, the old emblem one was painted maroon and cleared over the stock inset Saturn emblem (that reads confusing)
Got a short shifter in there too
BTW Gonna put in the second seat cover and floor mats pretty soon,
Didn't take much money or time, about $6, and a few hours (a day if you count drying time), pretty easy to do, I recommend Krylon Fusion for plastics, and creativity
'97 Maroon SL1- Bored Throttle Body, Knife Edged Throttle Plate, Short Ram Intake 3" Cone Filter, Flip Flop Trunk, Red Enameled Engine, Interior & Exterior Painting Mods, 4" Burnt Tip Muffler, DRLs ON A SWITCH!, "Rims", Seat Covers, And A Stereo System Thats Too Good!, Other various mods and detailing...
mysatilac is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General