Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 11:15 AM   #46
shadohc
AF Newbie

Re: Re: street racing in maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicHBsi91
lol, please buddy, this thread is old as shyt and random dumb newbies come in and post stupid ass things....LOCK IT!
the point of this thread is to keep it going so people like you and me can find new spots when the cops run us out of a area like this weekend at northern parkway we go ran out of everywhere and special people like jason hunt norris prayonto and kenny supra were all out norris brought like 15 cars down here and no where to race because we got ran out of everywhere so keep em coming l would like to hear about any new locations
shadohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 11:45 AM   #47
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91
Re: street racing in maryland

so make a new thread as it progresses, i havent even been going to any spots, but ill deff be out there when i get the ls turbo setup done, probably spring or summer, not to worried about racing this winter
Old 12-24-2003, 12:43 PM   #48
knorwj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to knorwj
Re: Re: Re: street racing in maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadohc
the point of this thread is to keep it going so people like you and me can find new spots when the cops run us out of a area like this weekend at northern parkway we go ran out of everywhere and special people like jason hunt norris prayonto and kenny supra were all out norris brought like 15 cars down here and no where to race because we got ran out of everywhere so keep em coming l would like to hear about any new locations
did you ever think that organizing illegal street racing on an open forum is probably just about the stupidest thing you could do???? maybe the reason you keep gettin shut down is because somebody is reading this and then going out and busting you, for all you know I could be a maryland state trooper, but you wouldn't know and I could ask you where you were meeting up etc, etc.

the mods have already said that races, challenges etc. are to be spoken in PM. only time to be posted is after the fact to let people know the outcome.

To be quite honest this thread ranks right up there with the gs-r vs z24 thread in my most annoying, oh god why hasn't it died yet list of threads.

New:
1998 chevy BlaZeR2~ AKA "Jeep recovery device"

Newer:
2007 Honda CB900F "919"
knorwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 02:48 PM   #49
Akidosigh1
AF Newbie

so i'm a random dumb newbie civic HB? you don't knwo me and i'm new to nothing but this forum. i've been racing the DC area for at least 5 years. i was a faithful at metro and now its back again so i don't think you could know more about that than me. u must be happy to have posted over 2000 posts. i'm glad you have that much time to talk about cars instead of working on them. and if you think i'm just some dumb newbie, u can catch me on penn ave by the dc line and we'll see just how dumb this newbie really is
Akidosigh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2003, 03:06 PM   #50
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91

did i say your fukin name? no! quit your bitchin just cuz you've been at the races for 5 years doesent mean you know anything, i never made it to the old metro but ive seen plenty of videos from friends and you could hear people talking and not many sounded to smart "yo that shyt right there is a lightning yo that shyt is nice wit da big rims, but yo dat firebird is hott son with the hood scoops, its gonna be a good race yo" thats all i heard on those tapes, ok i posted 2000 posts in 2 years so what, i do all the work to my car and ive done work on my friends cars as well, and i wasent reffering to you i didnt even read your post i read whoever posted after you and reply on that, please dont get on my case for something i never did to you, and ill be glad to race you when i get my new setup running
Old 12-24-2003, 03:28 PM   #51
Akidosigh1
AF Newbie

i'm so sorry sir, i didn't know you weren't referring to me. i'm just one of those weak DSMers who talks a lot of trash. there were a lot of people out a metro who didn't know what they were talking about. thats what happens when a movie comes out and everyone thinks there accord wagon is a race car.

also, i didn't know that this thread had all these responses. I get emails when someone replies to a thread i wrote on and the only email i got about this one was yours so i responded to you. my bad but it happens.

knorwj, cops know about metro. they know about all the strips that i go to... cops aren't stupid. i'm not arguing with you. it would be stupid to post new spots where nobody knows but if cops already know, whats the point in acting like its not there. Metro is an old spot and last weekend when people were racing, cops came and broke it up. so its not a secret to them, they've been doing it for years.
Akidosigh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2003, 12:18 AM   #52
banditkiller
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to banditkiller
LS turbo?.... What happened to hachew?.... Either way Akidosigh you have a new pm.
banditkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 01:43 AM   #53
85camaro
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 85camaro
Yo!

Last edited by 85camaro; 12-27-2003 at 02:38 AM.
85camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 09:14 PM   #54
85stang
AF Newbie

trying to bring back northern parkway

hey ive been going to parkway since the early 90's and its not like it use to be but were trying to get the race scene back to how it use to be.anyone intrested with fast cars email me at indukted1@aol.com
85stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 01:17 PM   #55
Mythiesis
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Mythiesis

Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie... right now I'm in the market for a car so don't even ask about my POS 2.2L S-10. But I am looking for someone to help me out persay a mentor in the MD area, I'm out here in Arnold and I love fast cars and I need one of my own. E-mail me, Mythiesis@hotmail.com
Mythiesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #56
Americanmuscle59
AF Newbie

i want in on the maryland street racing scene i know some places to race at im not a cop let me know when theres a race and ill prove it
Americanmuscle59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #57
Americanmuscle59
AF Newbie

yo man i want in on the street racing how do i start?
Americanmuscle59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:15 PM   #58
CarAnticsCom
AF Newbie

CarAnticsCom is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing