Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > Sebring | Sebring Coupe | Convertible
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 09:51 AM   #1
nycrr
AF Newbie

Thumbs down sebring JXI No air out of vents

I have a 1996 Sebring jxi air only comes out of the defrosters I have replace the heater control and the actuator motor,still the same .None of my service manuals show the convertible wiring diagram so it is hard to troubleshoot.I thought I could save my daughter some bucks by fixing it myself but so far $200 in parts and still have the same problem.HELP!!!!! I have 2 of these cars each daughter has one and the other car has this problem intermittiently.
nycrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 07:25 PM   #2
sebringbling
AF Newbie

I had the exact same problem witht the exact same car a while back. As I was 16 as clueless about cars, I don't know what went wrong. We took it in to get it fixed for $500 they mentioned something about raplacing the electrical system.
sebringbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 10:41 AM   #3
Timothy LARSON
AF Newbie

Re: sebring JXI No air out of vents

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycrr
I have a 1996 Sebring jxi air only comes out of the defrosters I have replace the heater control and the actuator motor,still the same .None of my service manuals show the convertible wiring diagram so it is hard to troubleshoot.I thought I could save my daughter some bucks by fixing it myself but so far $200 in parts and still have the same problem.HELP!!!!! I have 2 of these cars each daughter has one and the other car has this problem intermittiently.
The heater in these cars are computer controlled and sometime get errors, Disconnect the battery for about one minute to reset it.
Timothy LARSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #4
ccolombo
AF Newbie

Re: Re: sebring JXI No air out of vents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy LARSON
The heater in these cars are computer controlled and sometime get errors, Disconnect the battery for about one minute to reset it.
I was having the same problem so I tried this out. It worked like a charm. Thanks for the fix.
ccolombo is offline   Reply With Quote