Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jeep > Liberty
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
Jumante
AF Newbie

2003 jeep liberty sport 3.7l condenser

Picture1.jpgHaving a problem locating a air conditioning condenser for my 03' Jeep liberty sport, 3.7l v6, shot and leaking. Went online found the one I wanted (see attachment) Went thru all information for the vehicle and said this part would fit my Jeep. I ordered it and when it came in, there was only one tube on the condenser. Mine has two. Part number 7-3508, spectra premium, will not fit. I also checked auto zone web site if I wanted get it from them and it called for the same part number and mfg. You can get a better idea of what mine looks like in the attachment. The one I ordered (pic) is the exact condenser that is on my jeep but yet I get this other one. Anybody have this problem?

Last edited by Jumante; 08-20-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: sorry pic didn't come out
Jumante is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Jeep > Liberty