Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Automotive Industry > Top Stories
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #1
MagniloquentFeller
AF Newbie

Bmw Consumers Just Dont Understand

All i have been hearing lately is all this debate about how much of a bad designer Chris Bangle is.People are constanlty asking me what my take is on it.As a devotee of the Bavarian Car Manufacturer, I shall always remain allegiant to BMW. Let me cite to you that Chief of Design Chris Bangle is no rookie. Just the occurence that his creations.... sorry, i mean works of art are getting so much concentration and heed tells you something. Chris Bangle is a rather calm, cool, and collected guy. These are the characteristics in a person a corporation of this magnitude can use. Every where i go, i manage to mark a new 7series gracefully moving about the streets. I see the redesigned 5series repeatedly sauntering through suburb roads with its crisp confidence. The 6series is simply flamboyant and gaudy in both forms, coupe and cabrio. The advertisments of "Land Sharks" are a mere understatment for the outlandish piece of machinery as the z4. The agility it offers and exclusivity is just superb. It retains its roadster feel with its long bonnet and minor-league trunk. As for Chris Bangles IDrive, Whats wrong with it? It is a simple innovation. Sure it might get a little getting use to, but im sure its for the best in the long run. Why encumber a man with criticism for trying to free up space in the cabin and keep the driver more focused on the more significant aspect, driving.
MagniloquentFeller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MagniloquentFeller For This Useful Post:
afghanautoglass (02-08-2011)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > Automotive Industry > Top Stories