Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 03:10 PM   #1
raab
AF Enthusiast

Air brush and compresser questions.

hello all, i was looking at a few air brushes today. i would like u opinion on it. option 1 Set Includes:Mini aircompressor with: oilless diaphragm, fan cooling, 40 lb. max pressure, 6' power cord, 1/4 NPS air hose fitting, 110/115V input. Compressor adapter Air hose Airbrush Four interchangeable tips Gravity feed color cup Siphon cap Cleaning tool Cleaning station Four mixing bottles Pipette Instruction Manual
Testors Complete Airbrush Set TES50654Regular price: $200.00Sale price: $134.99 http://www.e-hobbyland.com/tescomairset.html

or option 2 :Aztek A470 airbrush & 6' hose with six different nozzles, four color cups, two siphon caps & bottles all in a wooden storage case. Includes instruction manual and VHS video. To see the specifications of this set in detail, just click on the image, click your browser back button to return to this page.Testors Aztek® A4709 Set TESA4709Regular price: $170.00Sale price: $93.99
http://www.e-hobbyland.com/a4709set.html
and Features: Piston Type - 35 PSE (max) Pressure Drops when in use - 1/4 NPT Air hose fitting - Oil less operation - Fan cooled - Thermally protected - 1-year warranty Testors Mini Compressor "Blue Ice" TES50204Regular price: $100.00Sale price: $69.99 http://www.e-hobbyland.com/tesmincomblu.html would that airbrush work with that compresser? well please let me know what you would get. thanks.
raab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 03:25 PM   #2
freakray
AF Modelrater

Re: Air brush and compresser questions.

The airbrush in the first link is exactly the same as the one in the second link, they use a different color plastic composite for the main body of the airbrush.
The difference in the sets though is that in the airbrush set without the compressor, the A4709 set, you get a couple of extra spray nozzles.

My personal opinion is that you should get the set which includes the compressor, you will save more this way and if you decide you need the extra nozzles later, you can still buy separate them and save money.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:29 PM   #3
dag65
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to dag65
I have an Aztec and have been very pleased with it
dag65 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling