Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
flashlight
AF Regular

94' Blue 2dr Geo Metro (Boise,Idaho)

I have a blue 2 door hatchback geo metro with a little over 200K miles on it. The body does have some cosmetic bumps and dings but nothing different than a car of this age. It has been in 2 accidents and it has been repaired back to working condition both times. Within the last year it got a brand new battery and alternator as the last ones had died. It does have a few issues that will require minimal work to repair them. Sometime in the near future the front wheel bearings,tie rods and ball joints(don't have these) will need to be replaced. I've got the parts just haven't had the time and tools to do so. Also the front tires don't match the back in size. They are slightly bigger (165/80R13 compared to 155/70R13) but it was what was available at the time. There is a donut spare in the back. And I have recently installed a few extra speakers in the rear of the car. Nothing huge just something a little extra to complete the surround sound in the car. It has a single cd Pioneer stereo currently installed. There is no ac in the car except for rolling down the windows. The drivers window is a little finicky both going up and down. It has to do with it being slightly off track. I'd like to get $780, but will also consider all reasonable offers as well. I also have all the service manuals that you would need for this vehicle. From Chilton's and Haynes all the way up to the Factory Service Manual. I'll sell all 3 for $60.

If you have any questions for me just PM me and I'll try to answer them as soon and as best that I can. Thanks.
flashlight is offline   Reply With Quote