Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Land Rover > Range Rover | Range Rover Sport | Evoque
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-29-2023, 09:56 PM   #1
zahid1995
AF Newbie

why the Range Rover are so expensive to maintain?

why are some of the range rovers have so much issues and are expensive to maintain?

The expensive maintainence is understandle for luxury cars but the issues it has after sometime is not what a normal offraoder should be having, I am wriiting a detailed article expensive I have figured out but the issues I want to understand in depth

When we compare Range Rovers to other Offroaders like the Landcruiser its not that much of Luxury but in its offroad capability it more of good or equals to what a range rover is but the Range Rover has soo much issues in it after sometimes that I dont know if the owners think it is worth it or not?
zahid1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Land Rover > Range Rover | Range Rover Sport | Evoque