Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Classifieds > Sell / For Sale
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Sell / For Sale Place your F-Body vehicle/parts for sale here.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
White92Z28
AF Newbie

92 Z28 25th Anniv Heritage Ed F/S

Hi Everyone

I have a 1992 Camaro Z28 25th Anniv Heritage Edition up for sale here in NJ. Its all original with 71,891 miles on it. It has red leather interior (no rips or stains on seats/carpets). The back seats have never even been sat in. It has a 305 TPI engine (recent tune up with new injectors, wires, plugs and battery). New Flowmaster muffler, two sets of t-tops (they don't leak) Cold A/C, all buttons, lights and electrical work as they should. Goodyear Eagle tires that are like new. It does have a new Pioneer CD player with XM but also have original radio with tape. Also no cracks in the dash. The car is in great shape for being 17 years old and all original. As probably many of you know only 5,197 Z28 coupes were made that year and roughly only 12% of all Camaros that year had the Z03 package (heritage package) which gave it the stripes and 25th anniv badge on the hatch. I am asking $10,000 for the car but am open to all reasonable offers. Please e-mail me with any questions that you might have! Thanks Brian

I am hoping this link to the pics works http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/01692ae779

Last edited by White92Z28; 09-23-2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: fix pics
White92Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
White92Z28
AF Newbie

Re: 92 Z28 25th Anniv Heritage Ed F/S

Car is sold thanks everyone!
White92Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
1992 , 305 , camaro , z28
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Classifieds > Sell / For Sale