Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-20-2004, 02:07 AM   #1
FlamingTaco
AF Regular

I'm back! And I brought the heat problem with me...

As some of you may remember, I was getting little heat out of the 95 4-cyl caravan, and suspected a dead door actuator. I found the vent setting changed as I pressed the accelerator, as well. Well, today, I found out more info...

The outside vent is always open. With the heat and a/c off, the air coming through the vents increases as speed increases. Give it a little extra gas (for a 4-cyl), and the dash vents stop blowing and it goes to the window vents. This also happens when the heat is on, it goes from the dash vents to the window when I accelerate hard, them back tot he dash when I let up...

So, something goofy is going on with both the outside vent door and the diverter. Question is, where are the doors and their actuators located? Would help me out considerably if I can save the time searching for them.

Thanks!

David
FlamingTaco is offline   Reply With Quote