Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 11:39 PM   #31
Cabbie
AF Enthusiast

Re: HP2 is class!!

Quote:
Originally posted by DigitalOxygen
Got a loan of HP2 from a mate and I must say it is very impressive. The speed, the car models and the gameplay is excellent. Music, why only 4 techno tracks?!?! The cops and their boost does get annoying but it means there's no leaving them well behind and the speech of the cops is always upto date which has been a problem for the NFS series. The only things I don't like is that all the police seem to be after only you when they get serious. For example: Roadblocks, Spikestrips and even the Helicopter which is intent on blowing you to hell and back. Get's frustrating when the other cars just blast through losing the cops and you've got all the above to cope with.

Other than that it's a great game and I really enjoy it.

I know I'm late with this but it looked like a game to rent rather than buy and I must admit the developers that did the PC, Xbox and GC versions were very lazy compared to the developers of the PS2 one.
Agreed . I play with my nephew on the PS2 a lot and borrowed a the PC version so I could also see the diffrence. The PS2 is so much better. The only thing nice about the PC version is the 8 player online racing (but its really very plain because there is no police in the online game.

Also I love the touches on the PS2 like the extra points for every stunt that you pull. My favorite moment was when my nephew's car landed on top of my car, (it took me a few seconds to shake his car off my roof) but he got tons of points for that
Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)