Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
View Poll Results: would you get another ford truck???
buy another f 150 I love this truck!!!! 122 76.73%
to hell with f 150 trucks forever bad taste moving to chevy or dodge 28 17.61%
get an import truck there better then any american truck 9 5.66%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 12:27 PM   #106
71nova_lover
Banned

Re: would you buy another ford truck??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2crunk
imagine that.....a chevy fanboy that has nothing but problems with fords.

dont judge a man buy his name i have had many fords chevy dodges and hondas and of all i hate dodges more not fords just telling my experiance
Old 05-14-2007, 07:09 PM   #107
2crunk
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71nova_lover
dont judge a man buy his name i have had many fords chevy dodges and hondas and of all i hate dodges more not fords just telling my experiance
so your 21 yrs old and have already owned at least 2 fords (a $200 ranger and at least 1 other), a 93 blazer, you also claim to have owned dodges and hondas.....either (A) your buying crappy cars to begin with (DING DING DING) if your telling the truth, or (B) your lying thru your fingers owning at least 5 cars in the 5 years you've been able to drive...nova lover love that

Rest In Peace Hypsi87, you'll be missed.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #108
71nova_lover
Banned

Quote:
so your 21 yrs old and have already owned at least 2 fords (a $200 ranger and at least 1 other), a 93 blazer, you also claim to have owned dodges and hondas.....either (A) your buying crappy cars to begin with (DING DING DING) if your telling the truth, or (B) your lying thru your fingers owning at least 5 cars in the 5 years you've been able to drive...nova lover love that
thats right i have had many cars & trucks i love playing with them and no money is not a big problem i have owned my own buisness since i was 15 you have to grow up fast when you have two kids the only reason for the 93 blazer is because i got it from my mom she owned it straight off the line and the cheep ass ranger i used for work the rest were mostly new and i still had problems so next time dont judge a man by his name or his age oh and thanks i do love my nova
Old 05-15-2007, 11:24 AM   #109
gbic1
AF Regular

All truck lines have good and bad things. Generaly when some one has had so much problems with a truck it is because they or someone before them wooped it badly or did not service it correctly. I have owned at least 7 Ford trucks and one was a POS and others were mostly good. I owned on GMC and it was junk. Of course it was a 1967 with a 305 V6 with three on the tree. Would I not buy another GMC because of it , no. I repair cars for a living and most new stuff is good. I personally not care for some of the newer Fords 97 to 03. But I make alot more money on S10s and Blazers than I do on the Rangers and Explorers. I sold my last F250 ( because I wanted a 4 door) with 235K and never had a valve cover off or rebuilt the transmission. 3 sets of brakes and one set of shocks 3 tunes ups. Did not leak or burn oil. But I bought it from the orignal owner and I serviced it since it was out of factory warranty. The guy I bought it from has a fleet of Ford trucks all with over 200K on them. It is mostly what you like. And YES I would buy another Ford truck.
1988 Bronco 351 C6
1964 Galaxie 428 4sp project
1995 Mustang 3.8 Auto
1966 Mustang Fast back Project
1994 Tracer Trio 1.9
1968 F250 Camper Special 390
Old 05-18-2007, 06:45 PM   #110
2crunk
AF Regular

Quote:
thats right i have had many cars & trucks i love playing with them and no money is not a big problem i have owned my own buisness since i was 15 you have to grow up fast when you have two kids the only reason for the 93 blazer is because i got it from my mom she owned it straight off the line and the cheep ass ranger i used for work the rest were mostly new and i still had problems so next time dont judge a man by his name or his age oh and thanks i do love my nova
15??? you cant even have any type of property put in your name at 15....im done with you, im not going to argue with a compulsive lying kid.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:34 AM   #111
71nova_lover
Banned

Talking Re: would you buy another ford truck??

Quote:
15??? you cant even have any type of property put in your name at 15....im done with you, im not going to argue with a compulsive lying kid.
Do you really think i care what you beleive im really not out to impresse you so
Old 05-19-2007, 12:51 PM   #112
2crunk
AF Regular

Quote:
Do you really think i care what you beleive im really not out to impresse you so
obviously so....like i said earlier, im done with you.

Old 05-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #113
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six

Have a week off, on me.
Old 05-20-2007, 02:13 PM   #114
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six

Let this be a warning to anyone else.

If you're a bitch and can't have a debate without turning it into an argument i WILL ban you. no questions asked, no second chances, you'll get a week off.

i trust that's understood.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:07 PM   #115
2crunk
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71nova_lover_beoch
HAHA HA
Here's a winner. Looks like i couldnt have been more right about this guy. If you dont have anything relevant or helpful to the topic at hand, dont post. Immaturity will get you nowhere, neither will throwing temper tantrums when things dont go your way. Enjoy your permanent vacation.

Sincerely,
Proud F-150 Owner

Old 05-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #116
wintonboy
AF Newbie

I will buy another F-150 if this one ever dies. My 1986 4X4 has 192,000 on original just about everything. I don't ever recall bringing it to a shop. Just minor little repairs, and strict maintainance. My wife keeps telling me to get rid of it and get somehthing that is not all rusted out. But, the beast can sit there in -30 weather for a week, and I can go out, flip the key and she fires right up. Besides, my kids get a kick out of driving some thing older than them.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:26 PM   #117
bobalbrecht
AF Newbie

Yes, but a diesel.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #118
dham47
AF Newbie

I have a cherry 1995 f-150 ext. cab 4x4 and fire engine red. I have never had any problems with it. In fact I am looking to sell it now and move up to a 250. I need a little more power to pull my travel trailer. The 302 just doesnt have the power I want. I never owned a ford until I bought the truck. Now I have three. Im gonna look for a v-10. Enjoy shopping.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series