Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Rouge
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 11:38 PM   #1
cort1143
AF Newbie

2016 rogue 900 miles rear main seal leak

I was hoping I might get some advice...I bought a Nissan Rogue on Nov 26th..It has 900 miles on it and noticed smoke billowing from under the hood as well as soot like substance all over the engine..I took it to nissan and they informed me that they think it has a rear main seal leak..I freaked out and am demanding a new car as this car has less than 10 hours on the road and 900 miles. I am currently waiting on a decision from Nissan. Can anyone give me any advise as to the severity of this issue and possible future problems that might arise. I have done some research online and from what I understand this is a very serious situation that could cause me a lot of problems down the road...any input or advise would be greatly appreciated ...Thanks for your time
cort1143 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Rouge