Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2001, 07:40 PM   #1
Schludwiller
XTerra Guy

Thumbs up

Old 05-05-2001, 07:55 AM   #2
ScottG
AF Enthusiast

Nice looking truck!

Hey Schlud, that is a nice looking truck! Have you had trouble with the weight of the ARB blowing the tires out? THAT IS A JOKE BTW, nice work on the new board. Are those Hella 500 lights on the front? My next purchase will probably be new lights.
ScottG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2001, 10:08 AM   #3
Schludwiller
XTerra Guy

Hi Scott.

Welcome to the board. The ARB mounted lights are IPF Super Rally 960's. w/130 watt bulbs. The rack mounted lights are 130 watt IPF MSR-800's.

I know you're joking about the weight, but I am thinking about getting new rear leafs. I've got full skids underneath, and after I get my steel replacement bumper/tire carrier on I'll be adding another 200lbs (w/tire) to the rear end.

The front end actually responds very nicely with the Bilstein shocks and heavy duty torsion bars.
Old 05-07-2001, 06:57 PM   #4
Aquamander
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Aquamander Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamander
Do you love the smell of wet mud in the morning?

Great looking truck Schlud. Man that sucker looks like she's preparing for battle! Need to get one of those tank pilot leather caps with the goggles to go with that bad boy!

Aquamander is offline   Reply With Quote