Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #1
gcrorig
AF Newbie

'00 QX4 Power Window and Blower Died

My 2000 QX4 front driver side power window died. I've read about switch issues. How do I remove it? Also, the HVAC Blower just stopped entirely. Any fuse for this? Please advise. GR
gcrorig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:28 AM   #2
FixUrNissan
AF Regular

Re: '00 QX4 Power Window and Blower Died

i am assuming you have auto air being it's a QX. Did all Blower speeds fail and you only have high? or you have no speeds at all . Do the controls still Illuminate as if it works , if it's auto air. There are fuses you can check , if you only have high speed you'll need a blower motor resistor. You can also check to see if the blower motor is getting power , it's only 2 wires . other than that if i had more info i could maybe be more helpful.. GL
FixUrNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
gcrorig
AF Newbie

Re: '00 QX4 Power Window and Blower Died

Thanks a bunch. Yes, Auto air. The blower completely stopped working while the blower indicator lights operate normally. That is the blower speed indicator will change from one paddle to 4 depending the system need. No air, no how.

I pulled out and put back ALL the fuses in the pasenger compartment behind the coin tray hoping for a bad connection issue. The two 15 amp fuses marked for the blower appeared fine. I haven't checked all the fuses under the hood as there doesn't appear to be one fuse marked for the blower.

Any thought on the power window?

Much Appreciated,

GR
gcrorig is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail