Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 08:09 PM   #46
viper_venom800TT
AF Newbie

Dad's a doctor, and my mom is also. They got it for me for my birthday.
viper_venom800TT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 08:13 PM   #47
RSX
AF Enthusiast

Alright. That's cool. Well, I bet you were happy on your birthday.
RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 09:23 PM   #48
v10_viper
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to v10_viper
It's called a career....

haha, well i dont even have a job at the moment really, cuz i'm 15, but when i get outta school, and college, and the navy, i'm gonna go to college for Mechanical engineering, and the navy for engineering, i'll get paid round 130,000 a year, 50 bucks an hour, unless i can find a better paying job, i absolutely love cars and always will, and i just want to work on engines the rest of my life, that's it, maybe go to work for someone big like Ferrari
v10_viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 09:31 PM   #49
RSX
AF Enthusiast

Great plan! I'm 15 too. I don't really know what I want to do, but I really want to work with vehicles too. I'll probably be a doctor or something though. Good luck man.:smoker2:
RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2002, 09:56 PM   #50
v10_viper
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to v10_viper
Hey.............

well good luck to you too man!! that's a good career path, lots of $$$
v10_viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 10:49 AM   #51
bt628
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to bt628
Viper

Hi Brad I was just surfing and found this forum just got a 04 viper a few
weeks ago..........Bill
bt628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 10:53 AM   #52
bt628
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to bt628
Re: Any Viper Owners Here? Check in here...

Ya thats for sure now I have to Morgages what year is yours Im still trying to get fimilar with this
bt628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:48 AM   #53
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

V10;

Just a little input from the peanut gallery. If I were you I wouldn't focus on finding a career that makes you the most money. Find something that you are passionate about and go after it. Learn to think outside of the box and be an innovator and leader.

If you follow your passion and steer on a straight course and not compromise your values and faith, then you will go a long way and live long. Life is about happiness and quality of life. I have been blessed by God to have made a good living at what I do, but the most important gift that the Lord has given me is my health, my family and my friends. Cars are only baggage that too many people fixate on and worship. I have many friends that are very wealthy and are incredibly UNHAPPY. These people also buy cars for status and to make up for their shortcomings... I affectionately call them car bigots and dyno jockeys. They have no idea how to drive their cars and love talking about numbers... but rarely commit the time (or energy) to learn how to drive their cars.

Don't blow it and repeat the mistakes that your parents made. I ahve made lots of money for the last 24 years in the hi-tech business, but happiness didn't come through money. It came through surviving adversity (and finding out who your friend were in tough times).

I paid cash for my Viper and only have one payment (which is my mortgage). I have no credit cards anddon't do anything impulsively. I plan my future very carefully and remember to always help other and being generous with my heart.

My passion is cars, but my love goes to my family and friends. Wealth is measured not by how much you acquire and make over your lifetime... it is about how generous you are and how much that you give of yourself.

Sorry for the sermon, but I hope that you can learn these lessons before it's too late. Best of luck in your studies and career path.

Brad

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:57 AM   #54
DiabloGT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper 10
V10;

Just a little input from the peanut gallery. If I were you I wouldn't focus on finding a career that makes you the most money. Find something that you are passionate about and go after it. Learn to think outside of the box and be an innovator and leader.

If you follow your passion and steer on a straight course and not compromise your values and faith, then you will go a long way and live long. Life is about happiness and quality of life. I have been blessed by God to have made a good living at what I do, but the most important gift that the Lord has given me is my health, my family and my friends. Cars are only baggage that too many people fixate on and worship. I have many friends that are very wealthy and are incredibly UNHAPPY. These people also buy cars for status and to make up for their shortcomings... I affectionately call them car bigots and dyno jockeys. They have no idea how to drive their cars and love talking about numbers... but rarely commit the time (or energy) to learn how to drive their cars.

Don't blow it and repeat the mistakes that your parents made. I ahve made lots of money for the last 24 years in the hi-tech business, but happiness didn't come through money. It came through surviving adversity (and finding out who your friend were in tough times).

I paid cash for my Viper and only have one payment (which is my mortgage). I have no credit cards anddon't do anything impulsively. I plan my future very carefully and remember to always help other and being generous with my heart.

My passion is cars, but my love goes to my family and friends. Wealth is measured not by how much you acquire and make over your lifetime... it is about how generous you are and how much that you give of yourself.

Sorry for the sermon, but I hope that you can learn these lessons before it's too late. Best of luck in your studies and career path.

Brad
i got a question i thought if you have more than 10k in cash then they have to inspect it and stuff likle that like to make sure you didnt get it from drug dealing money...? did they do anything like that to you when you came in with all cash?
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 02:06 AM   #55
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Nope, probably because it was in my account for a long time and it could be traced back to a commission check ot two...

Brad

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 02:48 AM   #56
s4fanatic27
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
V10;

Brad
Well put Brad.... Im lovin the dyno jockeys...lol
s4fanatic27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 07:44 PM   #57
T-Rexx
AF Newbie

Hmmm... Money doesnt make you happy... your right... BUT, it does make it alot easier.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:41 PM   #58
-Davo
Banned

Viper 10, you paid CASH?

Why? You livin' in the 70's? Why not just write a cheque or something?

Still , your desicion, and congrats!

for those who say money can't buy happyness didn't think of puppies!! hahaha!
-Davo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 07:27 PM   #59
5 Point 7
AF Regular

Quote:
Cars are only baggage that too many people fixate on and worship.

Yeah, thats because you drive a VIPER everyday!!!!

If I was fucking Carmen Elektra everyday it would get old also.....

mabye not too old....LOL

EDIT: Also, sorry about posting in a 4 YEAR OLD thread. But I didn't revive it. I read this a couple years ago too, and I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to revive a dead thread. So now...BWAHAHA...