Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 11:38 PM   #31
zacremacle
AF Regular

Re: widebody s15

He is trying to think of something good to say that he owns or how he legalized it so we dont flame him a new asshole. Again
Old 03-08-2005, 07:25 AM   #32
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacremacle
He is trying to think of something good to say that he owns or how he legalized it so we dont flame him a new asshole. Again
lol...flame me a new asshole??? i could care less what you think... i posted the pics...proved myself....now if you still gonna hate then its all good... just remember where you saw/heard about it 1st when everybody in the scene is talkin about it...and NO this all didnt just happen over night... been workin on gettin the car and gettin certain parts for it during a 2 year span...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:03 AM   #33
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23

How did you legalize it? Oh wait, I bet it's not legalized, if you have it, you just truck it around to shows, right? But even if you did that, getting it into the country would be a bitch, they usually saw them in half to make sure no one drives them illegally, or did you find it in the back of a lot like in 2F2F?? And BTW, I dunno how long you've been in "the scene", but just because a car is in a magazine doesn't mean everyone will start talking about it, unless it's like the new HKS drift car, don't count on many people knowing or caring.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:31 AM   #34
SHIFT_KA24DE
AF Enthusiast

Wow... i bet if i copied random s15 pictures and posted them here without any proof of how or where i got them... people would believe i own a s15 here in the states!! what a great idea!

Not to hate or anything... but because of the extensive work and money that needs to be put in to legalize a new S15 here in the states... NOBODY believes you yet. What's so hard about posting some pics w/ urself or some documents w/ ur personal info crossed out?

Additionally, cars who get on SS magazine are show cars. Obviously, the drivers all suck dick when it comes to driving it. Is that what you want? You are going to need a good amount of skill as well as a uniquely tuned performance car to be well known around here...

the car looks sweet... if it's yours... give the car some respect and clean the mother fuker... If you really did legalize it... you would know how much u did for it so take care of it!

g luck w/ your car or your bullsh!tting
Old 03-08-2005, 10:53 AM   #35
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

[quote=SHIFT_KA24DE]Wow... i bet if i copied random s15 pictures and posted them here without any proof of how or where i got them... people would believe i own a s15 here in the states!! what a great idea!

trust me that car has never been that dirty until it got dropped off at the body shop... all the glass is out and its been there for a few months so thats why you got all the body shop dust all over it...i had to order the rear back glass molding from NISSAN in Japan b/c they need a new one when they put the glass back... also i had to wait for the Advan wheels to be made in Japan..custom fitment with -6 offset in the rear and -1 offset in the front.... so the car has been in the body shop longer than expected,therefore the car is really dirty right now...the body shop insisted i have the wheels so they can make sure they do any shaving or cutting before the car gets painted....but like i said ill have some pics wit me in them holdin a sign saying sumthin only you guys will know...
Old 03-08-2005, 12:08 PM   #36
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

yea buddy u havent proved anything u have posted pics of a car and thats it there has still been no proof. how bout u tell us ur name and in 3 years whne i see that car and ur name in SCC ill believe u
Old 03-08-2005, 12:12 PM   #37
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

i'm with shift on this one.. you'd have to put a ton of money into it. tell us how old you are. i'd also like to know what your job is. it says mechanic but you wouldn't make enough money as a mechanic to buy a s15.. so whats the deal? is it your buddy's car? is it a car you just happened to find pictures of? i seriously don't believe you. i'm not raggin on you i just don't think its possible to do it. if you were 26 and own a high class restaurant on the side or something then it would be a little more believable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 03-08-2005, 12:14 PM   #38
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

his profile says hes a mechanic
Old 03-08-2005, 12:50 PM   #39
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzS13
his profile says hes a mechanic
im 24 and i am a mechanic/service manager of my own shop in jersey... well my father started the shop 15 years ago but he's retired so i went from just being a mechanic to managin it also... ive been workin and savin money for years... I had a s14 before and was plannin on spendin serious money into it... i already had s15 front end conversion,blacktop motor,i wanted to even get the s15 rear tailights and everything custom installed on the s14... and obviously lot more work wit the engine and suspension... i figured wit the amount of $$$ i was gonna end up spendin on that it would still be a 240sx... so i started to inquire about a real s15... and the rest is history...so like i said this didnt just happen overnight b/c i had money or anything... took alot of patience
Old 03-08-2005, 12:52 PM   #40
SHIFT_KA24DE
AF Enthusiast

mechanics don't make much. they have good starting rates but will never increase by a lot... it's a pretty flat-lined deadend job. Compared to part-time jobs... sure they make a lot, but not to make a fancy living.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:11 PM   #41
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

very true.. even managers.. especially of private shops.. and i don't understand why you can't just tell us how you think you could bend the rules a little to get a s15 legalized.. there's too many things you need to change on that car to make it legal and there's no 'way around it by bending rules'.. you cant fake new windows, you can't fake many of the safety specifications and mainly, you can't fake an emissions test.. i can understand guys with sr's in their s13s and s14s paying off the guys doing the emissions but the s15 isn't even a legal car in north america!! nobody would do it!! isn't new jersey one of the more strict areas in terms of legalizing cars??
there are too many holes in your story man. i doubt you're more than 18 years old. thats such an easy story to make up. just like it was mentioned above, you could have found those pics anywhere..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 03-08-2005, 01:19 PM   #42
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

[quote=D-Bo]very true.. even managers.. especially of private shops.. and i don't understand why you can't just tell us how you think you could bend the rules a little to get a s15 legalized.. there's too many things you need to change on that car to make it legal and there's no 'way around it by bending rules'.. you cant fake new windows, you can't fake many of the safety specifications and mainly, you can't fake an emissions test.. i can understand guys with sr's in their s13s and s14s paying off the guys doing the emissions but the s15 isn't even a legal car in north america!! nobody would do it!! isn't new jersey one of the more strict areas in terms of legalizing cars??

thats understandable... but what if i told you we're an EMISSION REPAIR CENTER also and I am a NJ STATE INSPECTOR... you wouldnt believe me then either huh...we do state inspections here and also have a dyno for emission testing
Old 03-08-2005, 02:03 PM   #43
SHIFT_KA24DE
AF Enthusiast

sweet... so can we all go to your place and get emissions tested there? I live about 2~3 hours from jersey... (what's your station # and address... i'll definitely drive up)

If i get an sr i'll be counting on you.

hopefully, nobody will rat on you.... it would suck if they caught you and you get suspended/fined.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:13 PM   #44
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_KA24DE
sweet... so can we all go to your place and get emissions tested there? I live about 2~3 hours from jersey... (what's your station # and address... i'll definitely drive up)

If i get an sr i'll be counting on you.

hopefully, nobody will rat on you.... it would suck if they caught you and you get suspended/fined.

LOL...I WOULD HELP IF I COULD BUT IF YOUR CAR ISNT REGISTERED IN JERSEY THEN I CANT DO IT... ONLY NJ REGISTERED VEHICLES
Old 03-08-2005, 02:39 PM   #45
SHIFT_KA24DE
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02WideBodyS15
LOL...I WOULD HELP IF I COULD BUT IF YOUR CAR ISNT REGISTERED IN JERSEY THEN I CANT DO IT... ONLY NJ REGISTERED VEHICLES
i know a few buddies in Jersey... does that mean you can help them? what's ur station #?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX